When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help with PAM312 and PAM505

BrewJitsu

Hi RWG community,

I am new here and have been reading for 2 weeks straight. I have read all the stickys and learned so much. This is an awesome site full of knowledgeable helpful people and amazing information.
The difficulty I am having is that most reviews/comparisons/discussions for the products I am interested in stop around 2014 and the models Im interested in are 2017.

Please could anyone help and give any advice or knowledge on the following questions in regards to these 2 watches PAM312 and PAM505. Reliability is a big factor for me, more so than accuracy compared to original but I would still like it to be true to the original.

1) What is the difference between these two watches if any ? 
PN312RLE1 - PAM312 Lum. 1950 3 Days SS/LE VSF Super Clone P9000 and PN312RLEV6 - PAM312 Lum. 1950 3 Days SS/LE VSF Super Clone P9000 
They are both listed on the same TD at the same price but I cant find any differences between them?

2) Are there any differences between the PAM312 VS factory clone and PAM312 XF factory clone? Is this an XF factory as it has both XF and VS in it title?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                0 0 PN312R05 XF Pam 312R Luminor 1950 3 Days Marina SS/LE VS P9000

3) What is the difference between V2 and V3 of PAM505 VSF?

4) Anyone know what the reliability is like for any of the above watches?

5) How long would you expect a good quality replica like above to last if worn regularly?

6) When I receive my QC images any hints on what to look for with these watches?

I am a noob but I have looked for answers to these questions thoroughly here and in other sites and in google but havent found any answers yet.

I appreciate any and all feedback to the above questions.

Thank you.