When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie or not newbie ? That's the question ...

Hello,

1st of all, sorry for my mistakes in English... 

I am a French newbie on RWG but not on others sites well known, with a lot of trades and posts, without problem. 

I get some Blancpain (the Noob V2, a very good rep, then a chrono Flyback, just sold), Omega (Ploprof V2 or 2,5 - I don't remember the differences, and, no, no, I will not sell it), Panerai PAM111, ... and some nice Rolex (5513, DSSD, ...) but they don't fit me, so I sold them a long time ago. 

I get some nice gen also (Omega Speedmaster, old Seamaster 300, Glycine Airman 24h Spécial, Lip Diver day date, Sears "Tradition" 70's with Valjoux 7750, ...)  

I like watches for I was a little boy, and I am now and an "old" man...

I come back to watches and rep after a long time, and WTB a vintage Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (DSN, or Phong or else) No Rad, and a new Blancpain ... No Rad or Barracuda (when it will be available), and an Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 300m Black, old model ... I will post a WTB as soon as possible ... 

• ust sold

@belle Nikita First off welcome to RWG. I believe that while it is a much quieter forum with not as much activity going on, it is a great place for information. We have a lot of folks here who are really, really knowledgeable about watches. If you are in to vintage watches or highly modded watches, this is the place!! We are a very congenial group, and most members will gladly share their information and knowledge with new members.

• 2 weeks later...