When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which one would be the best?

hitechrr

Which one would be the best to order? I’m new to this?

Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green ARF V3 SH3135

Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Grn V10 Noob SA3135

Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green V2S ZZF SA3135

Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green DJF Asia 3135

Submariner 116610LV 904L SS/SS Green VRF Asia 3135

Hello and welcome to this unique club of gentlemen with esoteric tastes, where you will also meet those with unique and intelligent skills that would qualify on "Ripleys believe it or not".  I won't mention names in case I accidentally leave someone out!

To answer your question, I can only say that it would be personal preference!  All the ones you mentioned have Asian movements, so regarding quality they would be the same ! If you can score anything with a Swiss eta then that is a different league of watches altogether!   Good luck and enjoy the ride!  This place is my second family!!

Welcome!

None of them would be 'the best' they are all high end replicas. No one, unless they were an expert with a loupe at hand would be able to tell you are wearing a fake.

The one thing that lets other people know you are wearing a fake is...You

If that's the model you like, buy any version. Be warned though, Chinese movements are very hit and miss with reliability. Some go for years, some arrive dead. Getting any type of refund, repair OR future servicing on that watch is going to be a massive headache.

Consider these things very carefully before jumping in. You can get a very good quality (Seiko etc) mechanical watch, with guarantee and virtually bomb-proof movement for much less than these reps. You'll also have access to many, many servicing routes on this in the future (all mechanical watches will need servicing, eventually)

I haven't bought a rep for at least 3 years now, overpriced...way overpriced!