RWG
thegrail

Ripped of on a swap

Just to warn people of georgiworld swapped me 2 watches for a genuine 14kt gold and steel sub case and strap clasp, one a deep sea seadweller that he said worked fine but winder sometimes slipped, well it don’t work at all it’s knackered can’t even wind it or adjust hands, the other he valued at $400 an older explorer 2 which had been made to look older than it was, it was basically a 21 jewel movement watch with a few things done , like face tarnished , hands scuffed etc, I wasn’t impressed when I saw it and only sold it for £200, moral of the story, don’t take people at their word as there’s a lot of liars out there, and he is one of the biggest I’ve ever dealt with, never again would I deal with this horrible piece of work.

300$ for a spring
He’s in this to profit
Gave me a

A case that has no caseback, which no expert on 47th st can fit
A gold bezel epoxied to the case so it can’t turn

A tube that needed to be removed in order to fit a crown

He was trying to move the case for three months

Traded for 2 watches i didn’t wear

One
A BK DSSD that i warned him had issues when winding
Bert sent me three crowns and it never permanently solved the problem

A 1655 that he flipped in 1 hour
Oh and instead of simultaneously sending it his fcked up case, he waited not only till he received my two watches but made sure he sold one of them

Stay away from Grail
He only tries to profit

I’ve bought over sixty watches on three forums
I never sell and this only my second complaint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compare that to Grail who overcharges for every watch and then precipitously drops the price when it doesn’t sell

300$ for a freaking replica spring!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profit? all ive done is lose money, even on the spring for sale, which came out of a $500 watch that was 2 months old, ive never been in this game to profit, i tell the truth when i do a deal, as for the back, there wasnt one on offer you done ok, as for bezel thats BS it turns fine another lie of yours, no epoxy there as i flipped it of to get it checked, so i know 100% another lie.

I strongly suggest that you both leave each other alone from this point. You’ve both made a statement about the trade. If you wish to continue then set up a pm, you can add me if you like. No further bickering on any threads please.