When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is anyone else unable to log in to their RepGeek account?

SSTEEL

Ok, turns out I have been banned.  Why I have no idea.

Gone through my emails, nothing from repgeek admin as to why I've been banned, but got a load of emails informing me my pm inbox is full on there.

I reset my password, logged in with new password, and it was then I found out I've been banned. Privileges have been removed.

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

Apparently due to back door dealing/repairs, I guess they want the €200 per year from me again for my own section, (which I refused to pay due to the day the admin treated me there) well they can stuff that, money appears more important to them there than their longstanding members.

Edited by SSTEEL

Well I'm in Helsinki now on my way to UK then Brazil for my 50th birthday bash, so this drama will need to wait.

For the record I never got a warning from admin of repgeek, only a message a few days ago stating that due to no response to missing message that my account would be permanently shut down, nice.

I am having the same problem I cannot imagine that I have been banned because I have only been a member of the site for about 5 or 6 months and I don’t believe that I have ever posted anything.

I have reset my password and still can’t log in. I don’t understand at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/9/2020 at 5:44 PM, SSTEEL said:

Ok, turns out I have been banned.  Why I have no idea.

Gone through my emails, nothing from repgeek admin as to why I've been banned, but got a load of emails informing me my pm inbox is full on there.

I reset my password, logged in with new password, and it was then I found out I've been banned. Privileges have been removed.

:D