When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corona Virus Crisis

Nanuq
Message added by Mike on a bike

Good news!

We at the RWG command center would like our members to know we have things well under control. We are prepared for a wide variety of catastrophes, some better than others.

2bbbd783cf8733f406b7492282ca3415.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MAHLER said:

In Italy, we stay at home... with wives. We will not survive.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I certainly hope not, if you are in good health you should  get through it.This is bad folks but not a death sentence.

I certainly hope not, if you are in good health you should  get through it.This is bad folks but not a death sentence.
You don't know Italian wives. They are all prohibitions and things to do, things to do, things to do.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The reason for the toilet paper shortage is that one person coughs and everyone around them sh*ts themselves. 

In Brazil now for a few weeks. The locals have it right; Coronavirus is killed by alcohol so stay drunk. 

• Like 1

This whole collective mass psychosis scared me more than the virus, which is just a flu on Red Bull.

If people act like this for nothing. It will be Marshall Law and World War III when some virus that is actually ”dangerous” comes around.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• Like 1

I thought i'd pop into the local after work on Friday night expecting things to be very quiet in there. Nope, packed to the rafters with drunk British people singing and drinking Gin.  

What i do find more terrifying is the social media driven madness, especially when all of the producers that supply the supermarkets are saying we are perfectly capable of supplying the demand for bog roll. Bloody ridiculous. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JoeyB said:

Day 3 without sports.

Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. 

Apparently she's my wife.

She seems nice...

I feel your pain brother.  Who are these imbeciles to suspend my NHL season?!!!!!

Heads will roll.

31 minutes ago, JoeyB said:

And just when my Blackhawks were making their move. 

:ban:

I'm SURE you meant to say "Boston Bruins"

Just now, By-Tor said:

Yeah life without hockey is pretty depressing.

Grab a stick, big guy!  I have a new pair of Vapors and the pond is polished smooth.

WOOT WOOT

hockey_holidays.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nanuq said:

:ban:

I'm SURE you meant to say "Boston Bruins"

Boston has a team now? :) 

Oh yeah, 2013. I remember them. 

Bobby Orr wasn't all used up when we got him. The Blackhawks won their last game, but would have needed a miracle to get into the playoffs this season. I grew up with the original 6, no helmets and goalies with no face masks at all. Imagine facing Bobby Hull's slap shot with no head or face protection at all.  

• Like 1

Even worse, imagine a pissed off Bobby Hull taking shots at your noggin, with nothing between you and him but your chiclets.

:shock:

Here's a treat, go back and watch the BOS/TBL game from March 3rd.  That was an old school big boy game.

• Like 1

Well gents as of 8PM tonight all bars (the horror!) and restaurants are closed (only take out) in NJ. And now for a little inside baseball : As some of you know I am Respiratory Therapist front line on this and I know you hear/read that there are not enough vents to accommodate the upcoming numbers of folks who fall prey to CONVID-19 what is not reported is even w/ the vents we do not have enough Respiratory Therapists to run them. (you can only stay awake so long) I only saw this reported in one article on it now there are some Pulmonologist who can and  very few nurses who can run our first line vents so I'm going to be a bit busy....................

PS Side note our front line vents are pretty easy to operate but the stock pile of emergency vents (LTVs 1000 and 1200) are a bit*h to run in comparison , work well do the job not to worry but unless you know your stuff might as well be pinball machine. These are the ones stock piled for emergencies such as this. I am sure we will as a profession handle it, we'll do 16 hours shifts if needed ( all we can by law) and get it done.

Dang, MOAB.  Be safe out there.  We don't have any ventilators where I live so my plan is to drive real fast with my head hanging out the window.

2 hours ago, Nanuq said:

Dang, MOAB.  Be safe out there.  We don't have any ventilators where I live so my plan is to drive real fast with my head hanging out the window.

Be VERY careful! Back in 1968 my first car was a 1961 Ford Sunliner convertible with power windows. My best friend stuck his head out of the window and hit the button. He was really screaming as I went from 30 mph to about 65 mph looking for trees or mail boxes. Alas, he had no sense of humor.