When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corona Virus Crisis

Nanuq
Message added by Mike on a bike

Good news!

Jk from your lips to Gods ears, back to normal by Christmas. As of now we in the medical community are getting ready to be hit again in NY and NJ here in the states, we could be wrong but better safe than sorry.

Gods Speed to you, I do not know how in the world anyone lives in New York City right now, I’m not saying you do but damn you couldn’t melt me down and pour me into New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/20/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jk1846 said:

Gods Speed to you, I do not know how in the world anyone lives in New York City right now, I’m not saying you do but damn you couldn’t melt me down and pour me into New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not and you could not pay me to go there!

On 9/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, rower said:

Great article that explains a lot about the range of symptoms and why some are hit harder than others.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-symptoms-supercomputer-theory-bradykinin-storm-2020-9

And I take a ACE inhibitor for high blood pressure!

• 4 weeks later...

Guys load up on Zinc , D and C also K to offset high D levels , better out comes from peer reviewed studies. Just vitamins and minerals so big pharma does not like cheap as chips , worse case you spend a few bucks on them. Go on line watch DOC Campbell posted above in this thread on youtube you will get info on levels etc needed. Just like watches guys do your homework , don't be lazy your life could depend on it, need more motivation I can't help you.

A lot of research and inside baseball stuff but take the K also D tends to build up calcium in your arteries K takes care of that, short version.

• Like 1

Here, we have been careful, closed in the house as much as possible. We only went out to buy food. Yet now we all test positive for Covid-19. Fortunately, my family members are all asymptomatic with a very low viral load. But I have fever and cough but for now I don't want to give up (I'm waiting for my PAM 111 and can't wait to upset my wife). What I can say is that we were a family that respected the rules. Didn't go out to socialize (except social media, especially me for watches and you are all bad guys who always put a new watch on your wrist). Didn't go out to work because we both lost our jobs in early March. Didn't go out to school as everything took place remotely. Yet we took Covid-19 all the same, but in a mild form. I'm just writing to tell you all to be careful. Covid-19 should not be underestimated. I spent months without seeing my elderly parents because couldn't travel in Italy for the lockdown, now I won't be able to see them because I can harm them. I just wanted to tell you this, don't give up and keep paying attention. Be careful. Don't underestimate Covid-19. Always take precautions.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Update from the upfront front lines in NY and NJ. My NY hospital is clean and quiet no COVID  the NJ hospital had two last time there, so good news. My NJ system sends out updates regularly last one 69 in 6 hospitals again good. Is it the quiet before the storm I hope not , we shall see. On another more ominous note COVID has mutated and infected the Mink population of Denmark ( like17 k of them being destroyed) now this changes the spike protein so our vaccines might be ineffective. ( except the RNA one) Of course the Copenhagen airport still open flying here and there, when will these guys learn.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys going badly here up from 8 to 39 in my hospital in 7 days. Load up on vitamin D guys and zinc along w/ K2 to offset side affects of D. MOAB prescription get 10 K gel D first week 3 per day, 1 after daily not w/ coffee in morn, at lunch & not at night w/ your dinner wine.LOL

Watch and learn:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a first for me tears rolled down my face. I had 91 year old women whom I was trying to give an aerosol treatment to, she keep taking off her treatment mask. She was Italian same first name of my recently departed 93 year old Aunt Assunta /Sue. For me it was taking care of my beloved Aunt so I pulled up a chair took her hand in my gloved one and started singing in Italian. She immediately calmed and left the mask alone. So I sat w/ her in my gear seen above singing to her till the treatment was over. I can get through the gear being an old bass choir singer, you will hear me. At the end in a small voice she said you sing beautifully, whatever risks I take they pale in comparison to what I felt , it's all worth it. By 2 Pm it was time for another round I pulled up my chair she reached for my hand I did Latin , Hebrew in choir style & even threw in some JT,  "whisper something soft and kind" ( guess the song guys). I see death I see pain I see fear in my patients, myself and co-workers, but this was a day of a small but meaningful triumph , at least for me....................... I can only wish my co-workers in their own ways get these little victories to offset their stress and anguish. The sun will rise I go to bed now , tomorrow once more into the breach but w/ a lighter heart. We shall prevail against this petulance my friends or die trying, I have found renewed strength in the most unlikely place by singing to an old women all alone dying.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

In case you don't know guys COVID lives frozen for just about ever ( that is how it is stored to warm up and work on) and in Frig pretty damn long. So be very careful w/ frozen products as well as cold. Now you ask MOAB what do I do: hydrogen peroxide 3% spray it down let it sit 10-15 minutes then put in cold storage. We use hydrogen peroxide in food service to clean stuff ( I owed a food service company that served 4800 people a day)you know what the end byproduct is of hydrogen peroxide after it becomes inert , water yes H2O perfectly safe.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gents received my second dose this Monday . Sore arm no other side effects, the key to this and to protect you from COVID prior to vaccine it vitamin "D" . Now it takes 6-7 days for you to process D into useful form in your body . Just had blood test D was 85mg now over 40 -50 considered good 20 under your dead w/ COVID. Look D is cheap as chips get a 10k dose bottle take 20 for a week then 10 K daily thereafter, what do you have to lose. Now the darker you are the more this is critical, I am Sicilian have a tan year round so I went heavier, if you from African decent go 30k then 20K for a few weeks then 10 K. OK WTF is MOAB going on about well "D" helps your immune system cells fight off COVID and also regulates response. "regulates" yes it is key cytokine storm kills my patients your own bodies immune response gone ballistic, inflames lungs , mast cells etc your dead. (Covid does not want to kill you but live off you) Also take some K2 to offset  high D  or you might get kidney stones (never kills anybody but hurts!) Now D is fat soluble so I take w/ olive oil..................

All these years you guys have trusted me to settle disputes w/ your hard earned $, please trust me now. I want you all around next year! Worst case you blow a few bucks on vitamins.............

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys now if you have some sort of strange illness where D is bad for you of course do not take and it might be a good idea to talk to your Doctor about this also but in my experience they go to low on dosage recommendation. However my cousin who is in her late 60's got COVID a month or so ago now her Doc told her 30K a day , she is alive and well today. Mind you this was after contracting it so I believe getting ahead on this is a very good inexpensive move.

• Like 1