When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corona Virus Crisis

Nanuq
Message added by Mike on a bike

Good news!

On 10/17/2020 at 7:42 PM, Mike on a bike said:

Guys load up on Zinc , D and C also K to offset high D levels , better out comes from peer reviewed studies. Just vitamins and minerals so big pharma does not like cheap as chips , worse case you spend a few bucks on them. Go on line watch DOC Campbell posted above in this thread on youtube you will get info on levels etc needed. Just like watches guys do your homework , don't be lazy your life could depend on it, need more motivation I can't help you.

A lot of research and inside baseball stuff but take the K also D tends to build up calcium in your arteries K takes care of that, short version.

Yes I agree! Zinc and Vitamin D3 are golden for the immune system!!!

• 4 months later...

I haven't read through this thread but I can say that my entire family came down with Corona Virus but we were protected but our vaccine shots and booster but I do have two friends and a sister-in-law who are no longer with us.

Ken

• Sad 1

"Interesting how it just vanished overnight. January it was the most deadly disease known to man."

I have noticed it too.

Call me cynical but Covid 19 vanished because it is not 'needed' right now, at least in the USA imho.

"Now it’s all about the war." 

Yeah.  Probably the main reason why C19 is not needed. 

"Corona who?"

It may get famous again before November.   

Midterm Election Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Like 2

That's odd, I've not seen it vanish. COVID-19 is still the 2nd or 3rd story I see in most all newscasts after Ukraine and mass shootings. 

Guess it depends on what country you live in and which news you watch. Most mask and vaccine mandates where I live are gone. No one talks about it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/16/2022 at 7:41 AM, indywatchguy said:

Interesting how it just vanished overnight. January it was the most deadly disease known to man. Now it’s all about the war. Corona who? Yea pass me one with lime please.

totally agree!!  I usually don’t comment on this subject, but it is interesting that in my area you had o follow the 1.5 metre rule everywhere except at the sports and football stadiums where big  £££££ are at stake that still needed to be collected!  

The insulting part of this was that we were suppose to swallow is that the virus could discriminate when to attack you  depending on if you’re at the sports venues or anywhere else.  Fact-  - Two of my in-laws got” COVID” after all their shots whilst others in the household didn’t including those unvaxed,

Oh!! Need to rush outside, I  saw something fly outside my window, I think I saw two two pigs fly! 🤪

• Like 2

Step away from the propaganda machine.

Yes they feed it to us like sugar water to lab mice in cages. I’m on a sugar free diet my friend. It’s important to be aware and not let the machine think for you.

I don't watch FOX 'news'.

All mainstream mediocre outlets are owned by the same companies either Disney, Comcast and a few of others. They all are the same machine just different parts. Controlled opposition my friend.

2 hours ago, indywatchguy said:

All mainstream mediocre outlets are owned by the same companies either Disney, Comcast and a few of others. They all are the same machine just different parts. Controlled opposition my friend.

I disagree. The U.S. networks are independent of each other. There are other sources as well. 

I disagree. The U.S. networks are independent of each other. There are other sources as well. 

Research it. Fox is owned by Disney and CNN by Time Warner. There’s only a few other big players in the game. It’s all propaganda to control the masses.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/102915/top-5-companies-owned-disney.asp

FOX 'news' is owned by Fox News Media, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation, Rupert Murdoch's company. As I said, I don't watch them, nor do i watch CNN. The biggest "players in the game" are CBS, NBC and ABC. They are independent of each other. 

It's very odd where this thread is going. Over a million people died of the corona in the US over the last few years but let's laugh at how much of a hoax it was. The lack of understanding that the vaccine is only priming your body to respond to the virus and doesn't stop you getting it is also astounding. Now before you propose fatalities were inflated check the year on year total deaths in your state, country and world. 

Edited by kidcreole
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, JoeyB said:

I don't watch FOX 'news'.

Where do you get your news from?

16 hours ago, JoeyB said:

Most of the US media mirrors what New York Times & Washington Post print (FYI -- I am a 40+-year Washpost subscriber).

40 minutes ago, kidcreole said:

Over a million people died of the corona in the US over the last few years

Died 'of', 'with' or were assumed to have?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, freddy333 said:

Where do you get your news from?

Most of the US media mirrors what New York Times & Washington Post print (FYI -- I am a 40+-year Washpost subscriber).

Died 'of', 'with' or were assumed to have?

Multiple sources. 

Some people think the mass shootings are probably propaganda also. 

They are real of course but still used for peoples personal gain. Sick individuals!
As those sickos say “never let a crisis go to waste”. This is why nothing they spew can be trusted. You must think for yourself!

FOX 'news' is owned by Fox News Media, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation, Rupert Murdoch's company. As I said, I don't watch them, nor do i watch CNN. The biggest "players in the game" are CBS, NBC and ABC. They are independent of each other. 

You are correct. Disney owns 21st Century Fox and Lucas Films. Check out a viral video of media outlets across the globe! It’s eerie they all have the exact same teleprompter read. Not a coincidence.

Guys I know most of you for many years , you know what I do and my politics I hope ( Let's go Brandon).  But I gotta say this, you got no idea of the death, mayhem , fear and bravery I have seen. Take it from whom it comes this was nightmare of biblical proportions: who had this or that before hand , who fudged the death certificate for the money matters not. I could go into details that would have some brand me as a leftist or a righty depending, I choose not to. Let it be guys the fat lady has not sung for some of this I can attest to.

• Like 1