• Current Donation Goals

Message added by Mike on a bike

Good news!

Jk from your lips to Gods ears, back to normal by Christmas. As of now we in the medical community are getting ready to be hit again in NY and NJ here in the states, we could be wrong but better safe than sorry.

Gods Speed to you, I do not know how in the world anyone lives in New York City right now, I’m not saying you do but damn you couldn’t melt me down and pour me into New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Italy, we stay at home... with wives. We will not survive. Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

News from the front, another day in the trenches in NY state fighting the good fight. I can not even begin to describe the fearlessness of these young kids ( did you have that in early to mid 20s) Nur

We at the RWG command center would like our members to know we have things well under control. We are prepared for a wide variety of catastrophes, some better than others.  

Posted Images

On 9/20/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jk1846 said:

Gods Speed to you, I do not know how in the world anyone lives in New York City right now, I’m not saying you do but damn you couldn’t melt me down and pour me into New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not and you could not pay me to go there!

On 9/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, rower said:

Great article that explains a lot about the range of symptoms and why some are hit harder than others.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-symptoms-supercomputer-theory-bradykinin-storm-2020-9

And I take a ACE inhibitor for high blood pressure!

• 4 weeks later...

Guys load up on Zinc , D and C also K to offset high D levels , better out comes from peer reviewed studies. Just vitamins and minerals so big pharma does not like cheap as chips , worse case you spend a few bucks on them. Go on line watch DOC Campbell posted above in this thread on youtube you will get info on levels etc needed. Just like watches guys do your homework , don't be lazy your life could depend on it, need more motivation I can't help you.

A lot of research and inside baseball stuff but take the K also D tends to build up calcium in your arteries K takes care of that, short version.

Here, we have been careful, closed in the house as much as possible. We only went out to buy food. Yet now we all test positive for Covid-19. Fortunately, my family members are all asymptomatic with a very low viral load. But I have fever and cough but for now I don't want to give up (I'm waiting for my PAM 111 and can't wait to upset my wife). What I can say is that we were a family that respected the rules. Didn't go out to socialize (except social media, especially me for watches and you are all bad guys who always put a new watch on your wrist). Didn't go out to work because we both lost our jobs in early March. Didn't go out to school as everything took place remotely. Yet we took Covid-19 all the same, but in a mild form. I'm just writing to tell you all to be careful. Covid-19 should not be underestimated. I spent months without seeing my elderly parents because couldn't travel in Italy for the lockdown, now I won't be able to see them because I can harm them. I just wanted to tell you this, don't give up and keep paying attention. Be careful. Don't underestimate Covid-19. Always take precautions.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys watch this we have known this in hospital but you should also. So after 10-11 days not so invective it's in the start that the risk is most, be careful my friends.