When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corona Virus Crisis

Nanuq
Message added by Mike on a bike

Good news!

Correct, sorry sort of thought we are all on same page. I'd up to 10 if you have been doing 5 for years depending on your blood D level. Guys next blood test ask your Doc to check D,Zinc and C I did & now know I am good on all three. Pretty high on the D but that is my choice planned it that way. I am not saying you can not get COVID w/ high D and good C and zinc but outcomes are much better. Just think who would make money if everybody loaded up on these cheap easily available vitamins, Hmmm not big pharma.................. and further if a much higher % of outcomes resulted in recovery how could they lock us down/control us, Hmmm again. I am not an anti mask extremist a matter of fact just the opposite as they work or I would not be here, but methinks never letting a crisis go to waste at work here also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate never doubted it!

Guys as you know new mutations abound (3) do not know if my full 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine worth a damn. This being said "D" Zinc and "C" are your friends load up!

On another note get some 95 masks I go nowhere out of the house without one, they are out there..................$$$ not cheap but what is your life worth , think about it. Sell a damn watch out of the box or two you have!!!

• Like 1

If you take D3, you need it's companion K2-MK7 (specifically K2-MK7).  D3 alone can put calcium in the wrong places.  K2-MK7 makes sure the D3 activation of Calcium goes to your bones and NOT Arteries or Kidneys.  

I take a D3/MK7 combo daily, and as a result, I have little to no Plaque on my teeth, and when I wake up, NO morning breath or sludge on my teeth.  I could almost stop brushing in the AM!!!  This is a good indication that the calcium that D3 fosters is ending up in the right places. 👍

Cheers. Stay healthy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well guys things have calmed down a bit. A couple of factors, vaccines, our ability to treat w/ more knowledge & I would venture a bit of herd immunity from those who had but never knew it.

I would like to talk about vaccines however bottom line get one if you can. Let me make my case: 72 year old frail women comes in two weeks after second Moderna shot , couple of issues but I think a UTI (Urinary Track Infection) but we test her she is positive for COVID.Well I go into isolation room she is breathing fine sating 95% O2 on room air last April /May she might have left in a body bag. (most likely) You see the vaccines work you may get but you will live in 99% of cases, so what are you waiting for! If some one is stupid enough to spout this mark of the beast crap I have no time for you. We all lined up at PS5 when I was a kid and got vaccines for all those diseases we have wiped out for the most part, no one went to hell or grew a tail! Oh & we banged out plenty of healthy kids while partying our butts off in 70s and 80s.

• Like 3

I agree with Mike. Get the vaccine as soon as you can. I have Covid last summer and whilst I was a lucky one with minimal symptoms I still had the AZ vaccine when offered. 

• 3 months later...

OK gents although CDC and NHS have note updated the symptoms for the new Delta COVID strain (80% more transmissible then Kent!) they are different.

Watch:

I have cut you in at the info to save time. If you look at new symptoms we would have just about anyone w/ allergies a cold and such getting tested and out of work that is why CDC & NHS are not updating IMHO. Be careful out there......................

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well guys been off for the Holiday last few weeks but back in hospital tomorrow will report the state of affairs. It has been pretty calm up north till now, I hear on the grape vine not going to be the case when I go back tomorrow.

"Once more into the breach!"

All hands on deck that aren't unable to work due to covid.  Well that's about the size of it very busy w/ lots of cases not enough staff, we should have had 5 to cover the 200 bed hospital I was at but had 4.  Sounds like a small thing but think about ER, ICU plus 50 patients per RT.

Now onto my snap shot of COVID: still taking up over half ICU but those we have on other floors seem to be not as bad. This variant attacks upper airways not the lower lungs that is the key to more folks walking out alive. I could get all technical here but will not dive in to it, to damned tired! And yes vaccinated folks do better overall , yes some bright bulb will find a case on a vaccinated person dying in an ICU but for the most part better off w/ it, end of story. To set the record straight I wore my "let's go Brandon !" t-shirt Christmas day and am pro gun and liberty but if the vaccines do the job and they do folks why not use them.

• Like 1

Keep up the good work Mike, and the honest opinions about what works, and what doesn't in the fight against this thing.

IMHO we should all go ahead and catch this damned Omicron variant, develop the natural immunities that will result, and put this thing to bed.

• Like 1

We will my friend this thing is so contagious it is forgone conclusion. For those of us on the front line it is a matter of to many of us getting it at the same time the general public does. We just do not have the people to man the place. This would lead to bad outcomes, if we can deliver proper care most will weather this variant but we are stretched so thin some could fall threw the cracks.