When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Baby turns 19 today....

Justasgood

If you have been around awhile......like a looooong time, you may remember my daughter Caroline. This kid has endured more in those years than in 3 lifetimes. Today she turns 19 and I sit quietly weeping as I know that each year that passes, her life becomes more complicated and difficult. You, my family helped us out over the past wears and I must say, I take a bit of comfort knowing that my friends here were with us in the beginning.

So no matter where you are, or what you are doing, Put on your nicest watch, pour your favorite beverage(Tito's straight up for me) and wish my Baby a happy birthday!!!!!!

I love you all......

My baby.PNG

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to@justasgood babyyyy, happy birthday to youuu:)

Happy birthday from the UK. I Haven’t been around that long but good to see whatever the problem you guys face, your daughter is still smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have two questions....

1)  how did she get to be so gorgeous?  I mean ... you?   :bangin:

2)  how did she get to be all grown up when you and I haven't aged a year?!    :wheelchair:

It's been a long and winding road, brother.  Congratulations to both of you!  

3 hours ago, Nanuq said:

I just have two questions....

1)  how did she get to be so gorgeous?  I mean ... you?   :bangin:

2)  how did she get to be all grown up when you and I haven't aged a year?!    :wheelchair:

It's been a long and winding road, brother.  Congratulations to both of you!  

1) check my wife in other post

2) Lots-O-Vodka

• Like 1

Late to the party.  Congratulations! 
As a parent of two special needs children, distractions together with faith in yourself and those around you can be an astronomical strength!  I have been a member of this forum for some 12-13 years and it has supported a.long life passion of mine which has been of the best distractions for my sanity!  No pharmaceuticals or therapies could come close to the love and fraternity I have received here, in the enjoyment of an esoteric and classy hobby we all share!!  I vaguely recall a story here some years ago, where a forum member wanted to sell all his timepieces to help fund medications for one of his children which also threw me into tears!   I say we have all survived yesterday and today, let's get through to midnight before we worry about tomorrow.  She will do well!!

• Like 2