When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rolex day date/datejust

flamini87

Hy there,

Hello my name is Flamini87 en I am from the Netherlands and very new here.

I am looking for a good Rolex day date or datejust!

Wich seller and wich factory are you recommending guys?

rolex day date/datejust

white gold/oyster blue/green or black plate 36 mm

Please tell me :)

The really great thing about the forums is so that you can read and draw your own conclusions on which  version suits you best. For a number of reasons that decision varies from person to person

If you just want a simple and uncontroversial answer without any effort on your part, then I would agree with my friend. R factory is head and shoulders above all others

5 hours ago, flamini87 said:

And which seller do you recommend?  And the best factory for this watches is there somewhere a top 10 list or so?

Ning Quang Kimjong is the best seller. The best top 2 factories are "RL" (Rolex) from Swiss and "RM" (Read More)!!!

6 hours ago, flamini87 said:

Hy there,

Hello my name is Flamini87 en I am from the Netherlands and very new here.

I am looking for a good Rolex day date or datejust!

Wich seller and wich factory are you recommending guys?

rolex day date/datejust

white gold/oyster blue/green or black plate 36 mm

Please tell me :)

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=21033

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=21041

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=21084

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=20986

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=20987

I can't help you with that. Maybe someone that owns a rep Datejust can tell you which one is more like gen. They all look good to me. I'm sure you will be happy with any one you choose. I think the A2836 movement is probably better than the 3135 clone movement so, I would pick this one:

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=19961

Another thing to remember, if you do buy a watch from a vendor, please be patient. Shipping out of China is very slow right now. You may not receive your watch for a month or more. You might want to check the member sales for someone in the EU selling a watch you like.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

firstly we need to be sure if you are seeking a brand new genuine Rolex, genuine vintage or a homage to a rolex which is a rolex look alike made by a different company or a generic with or without a rolex label (best known as a replica by most peoples understanding). All are good options depending upon your needs and affordability!  Members here would be the most informative in all these areas!  But then again you need to be more specific with asking exactly what you are seeking!  

If genuine new, then that question has already nap been answered for you by my fellow members!  If vintage genuine then the vintagerolexforum.com  has a good selection of sellers from my past experiences which accommodate for different needs!  If it is a replica you are seeking, the list of recommended  people listed in this forum, are very reputable and safe options  at accommodating your requirements.  Again it is upto your   personal preference as to what you are seeking as stock and changing availability is never the same!  Good luck!

All reps will have flaws. It’s best to research yourself as only you can decide which flaws you can live with and which you cannot. 

42 minutes ago, kernow said:

All reps will have flaws. It’s best to research yourself as only you can decide which flaws you can live with and which you cannot. 

true that!. But I am a noob, and maybe some people know hey this is a better brand factory or this is a good movement! I already searching non stop for 3 days. a lot of things are hard to find

Ok we now get the picture ( excuse the pun)!

As kernow has mentioned, all replicas have their flaws and depending on which flaw bothers you the least, then choose the one with that flaw.  If you want perfection, then buy genuine.  The cheaper alternative is to find a genuine second hand 1601 case and have one constructed with a Swiss eta 2836-2 movement or a clone 3135 yuki, but that will not be cheap either!   
I recall fellow member Stone did these on the sales section of this forum!  Check the sales section of the forum and see if he may have any for sale!  He may even build you one with a genuine bracelet!   I am not sure if he is still actin pave here but his work was close to perfection!  Again it won't be cheap but you will have a nice bespoke piece of work Good luck!

4 hours ago, Timelord said:

Ok we now get the picture ( excuse the pun)!

As kernow has mentioned, all replicas have their flaws and depending on which flaw bothers you the least, then choose the one with that flaw.  If you want perfection, then buy genuine.  The cheaper alternative is to find a genuine second hand 1601 case and have one constructed with a Swiss eta 2836-2 movement or a clone 3135 yuki, but that will not be cheap either!   
I recall fellow member Stone did these on the sales section of this forum!  Check the sales section of the forum and see if he may have any for sale!  He may even build you one with a genuine bracelet!   I am not sure if he is still actin pave here but his work was close to perfection!  Again it won't be cheap but you will have a nice bespoke piece of work Good luck!

Thanks for your answer! 

Sounds very nice! I will search for this guy! 

do you guys know which is better a 3315  asian clone or an Nickel Plated Asia 2836-2 Automatic movement, 28800bph or  Platinum Plated Asia Clone 3135 Automatic movement, 28800bph with