When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NTD Trading - Bermuda Triangle in California?

RickFlorida

Does anyone know the story with NDT Trading which is based in California?    They would be the perfect source for rolex parts. Their website is fully operational (or at least still being paid for to be hosted) but all my research indicates they have not sold anything is over 4 years.  Maybe even 6 or 8 years.   They don't respond to inquiries but the website would be a good source of parts.  Especially for those in the USA who hate wiring money to Vietnam.

Why would you leave a website on for years that exposes you to Rolex replica parts while based in the USA if you have no intention of selling anymore?  So is there a referral we need to be able to purchase from them?

Did this person fall prey to a California mountain lion but left the website host on auto pay and it went through for 8 years?

Edited by RickFlorida

I emailed them to get a price on a case and got no response. They do list a phone number. I was going to call it, but haven't yet. That would be too bad if they aren't selling parts. With shipping delays the way they are,  I was going to purchase some items from them and get them quicker.

It runs in my mind that they are long gone, and if they were in business still it seems we would be hearing about them in threads. Would be interesting for one of you ‘Mericans to give them a call, but I will be surprised if you get any joy (and delighted of course)

Thanks guys, I forgot to mention that I too called Natalie a while back and left a voice mail.    I wonder why she risks so much by leaving the website?   To be in USA and have a website with replica Rolex parts and not even making a dollar during the risk?

This lady has balls of steel.  I like this Natalie woman.  I would not screw with her !    She must be some kind of bad ass.

I did manage to buy a 16800 matte dial from NDTrading a couple of years ago- it wasn't Natalie whom I had dealt with around 2008-9 when I was building a 5508. It appears that the response came from Vietnam and I was able to pay for the dial with Paypal. My friend that I was buying the dial for claims it was MQ's email address. We did get the dial- paid $250 and it was a fairly decent matte dial until my friend went and had it relumed with blue chromalite! 

If you go to the website and pick out a part and contact seller, who knows if you'll get a response- maybe you explain that you're on this forum and are building a watch. We all know that the lawyers can't shut down a vendor over in Vietnam.

Of course I also wonder how Phong has managed to stay out of trouble after all of these years.

7 hours ago, alligoat said:

I did manage to buy a 16800 matte dial from NDTrading a couple of years ago- it wasn't Natalie whom I had dealt with around 2008-9 when I was building a 5508. It appears that the response came from Vietnam and I was able to pay for the dial with Paypal. My friend that I was buying the dial for claims it was MQ's email address. We did get the dial- paid $250 and it was a fairly decent matte dial until my friend went and had it relumed with blue chromalite! 

If you go to the website and pick out a part and contact seller, who knows if you'll get a response- maybe you explain that you're on this forum and are building a watch. We all know that the lawyers can't shut down a vendor over in Vietnam.

Of course I also wonder how Phong has managed to stay out of trouble after all of these years.

Yes.  The watchcases from MQ and Rubywatch look identical to the 5513 cases from NTD Trading's website so we have long believe it's the same source or family.     I have a new theory by the way.  I wonder if Natalie use to import them once someone ordered them but then new laws or something spooked her into not wanting to import anymore.  In other words, Natalie never made the items here in the States.  She would just import them from Vietnam so it kind of makes it pointless for us and more risk for her.   

To answer your question about Phong or his son.  To my understanding they do get in trouble and that's why they change or lose websites lately and they are not responding to emails.