When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Out of Limbo

So, it's been a while since I posted... What can I say? Turns out that getting married was the biggest mistake I ever made... Gallstones aren't fun either, but at least that is a situation under control... Plans? Well, what with the world on lockdown, my plans may have been thrown out the airlock, but the aim is to go to Australia to get the gallstones zapped with shockwave therapy, and then see where life takes me. Beyond that, I'm taking life a day at a time, playing Star Trek Online to keep my mind off the daily abuses and misery.  To quote my man, Ned Kelly, Such is Life...

I second the nipple tassels thread. It may be enough of a shock to square those gallstones away without a trip Down Under.

Welcome back old timer, it’s good to see you again! So can it be said that RWG transcends even marriage? :bangin:

On 6/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, cornerstone said:

Goodness, sorry to hear that.

If you missed my other thread on "nipple tassels and couples therapy".....

Take it easy.

Thanks, dude, things're well and truly beyond the ability for nipple tassels to save 🤣 (and at this point, would just be a further degredation to me 🤣) Safest course is to just ride things out and then leave when it's safe for me to do so...

On 6/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nanuq said:

I second the nipple tassels thread. It may be enough of a shock to square those gallstones away without a trip Down Under.

Welcome back old timer, it’s good to see you again! So can it be said that RWG transcends even marriage? :bangin:

I think that has always been said: Bros before hoes 🤣😎

On 6/8/2020 at 3:05 PM, Justasgood said:

TeeJay,

Glad to hear from you and I pray that all things work out for you persona;;y and health wise.

Warms my heart to see the olde folks checking in.....

Many thanks 👍😎 I know that once I can get on a plane to Aus, at the very least, I'll be able to put the gallstones and abusive hag behind me ^_^ Things're taking longer than I'd hoped (I'd hoped to be there now) but life definitely has way of consistently putting blocks and delays in my path, but, on the plus side, it Has taught me patience 😎  I hope all is well with you 👍