When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted Dealer for Best 1:1 Rolex Submariner

SJ

Hi everyone,

I need your advise. I want to buy the best 1:1 Rolex Submariner replica in the market today. Can you tell me:

1. Which manufacturer or model does the best 

2. Trusted deal from whom I can order.

Thank you. Waiting for you response.

Perhaps do some reading and answer the question for yourself. It is the only way you will end up with what is best for you. As a start, Trusted Dealers are listed in the Dealers section and there is no such thing as 1:1 or AAAAA+, that is BS as you will understand if you spend a few evenings reading the forum

Thanks. Your response really doesnt help.
And I am very much aware there is nothing called 1:1 replica for any brand.

I think I not put my question clear. I have been doing my research to buy a really good Rolex Submariner 116610LN. I understand there are multiple replica manufacturers such as Noob, ZZF, ARF, NAIL etc. I wanted to make my choice based on people popularity.

I've heard mixed review of Noob V10.

Hence what do you think which is the best model and which trusted dealer your recommend for that specific model.

Edited by SJ

Who makes the best Submariner rep? An age old question. Really just need to search and look through the TD's sites. You get what you pay for and a really nice Rep with reliable movement will cost.

It makes a difference if you intend to have it modded or just look good straight from the dealer. All dealers have reviews and this community posts quite a bit regharding quality and accuracy. No quick ref. can replace your own research and intentions.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Well you asked which is “the best 1:1 Rolex Submariner replica in the market today”, hence pointing out that 1:1 does not exist. Now we are closing in on details instead of a vague question. However the problem remains the same. There is no consensus on which is the best 116610LN, each version has it’s strengths and it’s faults, which are well documented. So it returns to YOUR opinion and what faults YOU can live with. The only person that knows you well enough to answer that is you. Some truly obsessed people mix and match parts and even fit genuine parts to chase the last details. Of those you have named it is unlikely that any of them will be a huge disappointment

Sometimes it is more straightforward, for five digit Subs, JF is the clear winner of those models now available. Though even there it is not a clear and undisputed winner over the long gone TC Sub

Unfortunately it exactly the same story with dealers, people have preferences, sometimes very strong ones and over time one tends to build a relationship with a dealer, but there isn’t much agreement on which is best, other than sticking to trusted dealers

• Like 2

Sounds like this may be your first rep purchase????

Look for a mid priced Sub from any TD.    When you receive it, I promise you will be amazed at the quality.   Over time, when you become more experienced and knowledgeable about various strengths and weaknesses of Makers, you can make more informed choices. 

• Like 1