When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW 6239 Project...need help

krpster

Hi all,

Been a while since i posted on here. Drifted away from watches for a bit but now back at it again.

Was going through some old drawers and came across a project I picked up a long long time ago that I never got around to doing. It is a DW 6239 w/ modified A7750. Currently it is setup as a PN but I also got an albino dial and hands for it. The hour counter is drifting so I bought a new clutch lever for it as well. Put it all in a box and forgot about it.

So upon finding it I figured I should finally get this thing done. I need to pull it apart to change the clutch lever and was going to reassemble with the Albino parts. Where I am having difficulty is removing the movement from the case, of all things. I don't know why it won't come out and I didn't want to force it so thought I would hit up the experts here, in case there was some trick that I am just not seeing. I've torn down and built up tons of watches but this one has me stumped 🤥. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I am all ears 👂

Thanks