When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 hollow end links

G4_Chrono

Hi

I have a JF16610 with drilled lugs and a 16800 matte dial. I have been using the JF SEL bracelet but would like a hollow end link bracelet.

Which end links will fit the JF16610 using the shoulder less spring bars? And where to purchase from?

I have seen '580' and '485B' types for use with 'fat spring bars' from WSO 

Alternatively, a complete bracelet with the correct end links would also be considered (but I do already have a couple of oyster bracelets I can use)

I appreciate your help.

👍

correct ends for a 16610 are 501Bs and 593s are correct for the 16800 and 168000. WSO might carry aftermarket 501Bs- can't remember.

Correct bracelet is the 93150, but they're tough to find these days. Any hollow mid link oyster bracelet with the flip lock clasp would work and probably a set of 580 end pieces would also- they're not too hard to find. 

14 hours ago, alligoat said:

correct ends for a 16610 are 501Bs and 593s are correct for the 16800 and 168000. WSO might carry aftermarket 501Bs- can't remember.

Correct bracelet is the 93150, but they're tough to find these days. Any hollow mid link oyster bracelet with the flip lock clasp would work and probably a set of 580 end pieces would also- they're not too hard to find. 

Hi and Thanks for your reply. 

As the case is a '16610' I suspect that the 593 would not fit?

Is there a difference between 501B and 580?

Both are available from WSO (or at least stamped as '501B' or '580') . . If one is designed to be overall a smaller piece then that would be my preference.

My guess is that all three end pieces are very similar- I've seen situations where they were mis-matched with cases and it really looked ok. Certainly the differences between the 16800/0 cases and the 16610 are minor- they have the same crystal/bezel assemblies and crown/tubes. Stem positions on the cases vary due to the movements, but that's about it. Oh, I do remember the casebacks are different and not interchangeable, but who can say why- just one of Rolexes idiosyncrasies. 

• 2 weeks later...