When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona 116520

SuperDanX

• 2 weeks later...

Something to think about...

Since the genuine 116520 was made from about 2000 to 2016 there may still be quite a few replicas in the pipeline with movements that are not reliable.  Word is the 4130 clone is usually Ok but it was not being made when many 116520 replicas were produced.  I have a couple 116520 with the seconds at six 7750 clone and they are basically junk imho.  Never had the 'New Improved Version' of the 7750 clone because the first models cured me for good so maybe a member who knows about them will chime in. 

Never had a 4130 clone either.

Btw...I am very evasive when asked to recommend a watch (especially a replica) to anyone because of the chance they can have trouble with it.  I simply will not do it.  I might give them the name of a trusted dealer or two and a couple replica forum addresses so they can bone up on them but that's it, they are on their own.

Why?

Because I can work on watches (my watches) and if I steer anyone toward a watch and it has problems...guess who they come to?

Example of a 1165xx 7750 sec@six grenade/clone...the 'New Improved Version'...

https://www.pfclones.com/rlds00201-daytona-116520-ss-cer-ss-white-a-7750-secat6-28800.html

• Like 1