When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Pins

tyrantblade

If you're referring to the springbars, you might try googling. If your measurement between the lugs is 17.5mm, I would think an 18mm bar would work.

All I could find is a 42mm Christopher Ward Trident GMT and it looks like those springbars would be 22mm.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, alligoat said:

If you're referring to the springbars, you might try googling. If your measurement between the lugs is 17.5mm, I would think an 18mm bar would work.

All I could find is a 42mm Christopher Ward Trident GMT and it looks like those springbars would be 22mm.

Nah, I have plenty of Spring Bars, I just wish someone made the same kind of Spring Bar kit, but with Watch bracelet pins instead of various sizes

But I should be all settled as someone on the Christopher Ward forum helped me out, its just a matter of waiting for the Pin/Collars to make it to me in the mail now

"I just wish someone made the same kind of Spring Bar kit, but with Watch bracelet pins instead of various sizes."

Some name brand watches use odd ball sizes so you have to buy parts from them.

Here is a generic set or two.  You can grind the collars to fit inside the links if needed and cut the pins to size. 

eBay item numbers   153601810955   233080133585