When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Movements Parts

waka

Caveat emptor, people.  Yes this can be a wonderful gesture.  Yes this can be a ripoff.  We don't know Waka from Adam's off ox here at RWG.

I'd like to see some feedback from other sites before I sent any money.

2 hours ago, ceejay said:

How did you come by such an extensive supply of restricted parts?

These cold be advertised on any public site, why choose a forum for replica watches over a forum for genuine watches and parts?

I am just looking to expand my business.

I am looking for suggestions wheee I can sell them as I have plenty more expensive stuff.

1 hour ago, Nanuq said:

Caveat emptor, people.  Yes this can be a wonderful gesture.  Yes this can be a ripoff.  We don't know Waka from Adam's off ox here at RWG.

I'd like to see some feedback from other sites before I sent any money.

Yes you are right you don’t know me and I don’t know you either. 
I am just looking for suggestions..

thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

It looks cute and everything, but i find several errors which I dont want to point to here.

If you are serious, go to www.urdelar.se and sell him the whole lot. He is a very serious watch smith with a known website. I know him personally. He will most likely ask you to ship first, which I suggest you to do. If it is as you claim... You both will profit from this.

Good luck!

29 minutes ago, hologramet said:

It looks cute and everything, but i find several errors which I dont want to point to here.

If you are serious, go to www.urdelar.se and sell him the whole lot. He is a very serious watch smith with a known website. I know him personally. He will most likely ask you to ship first, which I suggest you to do. If it is as you claim... You both will profit from this.

Good luck!

First of all thank you for your recommendation. I am also looking for serious buyer with who I can do business in future ..

if you don’t mind can you tell me his name please? Thank you 

• 1 month later...