When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"thegrail" has been banned

Mike on a bike

As you know I hold full inquiries into such things but in this case evidence presented to us was in controvertible. Grail has been selling rep Rolex boxes and Rep watches as gen  on TRF nobody knows reps like we do and upon being informed we looked into it.  Athaya crowns, MQ cases you guys would spot a mile away along with some interesting picks of the same hands and wedding ring............... Need I add more there are movement shots also, you name it it's there. 

We buy reps that is our choice we mod and get them pretty damn close but we do rip off others with our skill set instead enjoy our watches as paying 50 -100 grand is not in the cards. Stay safe in these trying times my friends, for myself I go back into the COVID wards tomorrow. Alas a moral dilemma I hope you all never have to deal with, once more into the breach........................

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

This forum is a place for members with integrity. The Grail failed here and has no place in our community. I want to thank all the members who have messaged us with assistance in our investigation. 

• Like 3

On 12/1/2020 at 2:33 PM, Ado213 said:

And I helped him out with his watch   WTF  !!!!

Ado you didn't help him out you helped the board out to solve a problem like a stand up good member . The fact that later damming info came to light does not diminish your efforts at my request or good intentions. Again my thanks for answering the call!:notworthy:

OH! look at that so strange you are a Diamond member now, wonder how that happened! LOL

7 hours ago, bettyswolloks said:

Any know his name's on the other forums? Would be handy to know so we could avoid.

Sent from my CDY-NX9A using Tapatalk

Unknown...............

But I have given IP and email to Trailboss and Geek that covers the big three.

• Like 4

He said before he wasn’t a member elsewhere but then he joined RWG.bz to message someone. 

Just checked next door and he’s been banned there too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dont want to say that I saw this coming, but I never liked him. He didnt feel neither helpful nor genuine. Always trying to sell old beat up [censored] as if it was something rare and the best thing since sliced bread.

Well well money; the root of all evil.

Any links to the threads where he sold rep parts?

• Like 5

On 12/4/2020 at 7:27 PM, hologramet said:

I dont want to say that I saw this coming, but I never liked him. He didnt feel neither helpful nor genuine. Always trying to sell old beat up [censored] as if it was something rare and the best thing since sliced bread.

Some of his sales threads made me cringe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, hologramet said:

Not to bring this back from the dead after a few months, but he was difficult to deal with, and my only interaction with him really [censored] me off. I had an absolutely beautiful Dark Side of the Moon Speedy that i regrettably traded to him for an Explorer II with an ETA as he described. When i received the watch, the thing looked like it sat at the bottom of the ocean for a year. The case was in terrible shape, and the paint had all flaked out of the bezel. I dont know how he made it look so good in the pictures. I also immediately ran into problems with the watch losing time and upon inspection it was an obvious clone movement. His responses were pretty [censored] poor. First, he told me he never traded an Explorer. Then he said he cant remember if it was an ETA or a clone. I feel like i got burned on the trade, but now I'm glad i never actually bought something from.