When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any of the other RWG forum mods on here, Not sure if been banned ?

agentsmith350

So I was banned on RWI recently for setting a new account up 8 years ago, after my first was banned over me getting a faulty watch and putting a PP claim in when seller would not respond to the helpdesk ticket.  I later started over as JDM180 and had spent 8 years since on there never had an issue and felt part of the community, but now that seems to be gone.

I think this came from when I tried to upgrade to supporter over on the other RWG and TB banned the account for being a multi account after 8 years. I had made that new one 8 years or so ago to have the same username everywhere and couldnt change the existing name ( only had a few posts anyway ) Original account was still working so took it that I was allowed to stay on that one. 

I put an appeal in over on RWI but dont seem to be getting anywhere , So started using RWG a bit more for a few days, Had a couple posts (adding value) but logged on last night to this and not sure if I'm banned or it's down or what, Anyone know what this means , and if it is a ban a contact to ask why ? 

Screenshot_20210101-115241_Chrome.jpg