When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VSF 126610 LN arrived today.

Tribal

This is the first Sub that don't need any mods as I allways do!
Crystal with real Blackhole and great Holo around the mag. Date looks really genlike.
Winding Crown has sharp teeth like gen
Inlay is beautiful.
Finish of all parts and haptic is spot on.

Best Sub OTB!

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is such a quiet forum. I’m surprised this topic hasn't gotten any more love.

I have lot of respect for OP in the work he does to other subs

OP-after living with it for a month, has your impression changed? Have you noticed anything more--and is there anything you're itching to do to it?

Warmly

• Like 1

This is such a quiet forum. I’m surprised this topic hasn't gotten any more love.

I have lot of respect for OP in the work he does to other subs

OP-after living with it for a month, has your impression changed? Have you noticed anything more--and is there anything you're itching to do to it?

Warmly
Yes it's is default_sad.png
I'm really pleased with the VSF126610.
It's really quality and feels not really like Rep.
The new 3235 keeps good time and has a good Power- Reserve.
All the dates are nicely centered and also the numbers looks like gen on every date.
The Dial has beatyfull Indicies with nice shape like gen. Print is crisp.

The crystal is the best I've ever seen on Rep in ages. Great Blackhole and Halo effect on the Magnifier.
Also seems the backside of the crystal has some AR coating.

Case is nicely shaped, also the bracelet screems quality.

I measured the Case and also the bracelet and compared to gen.
There are slight differences, but it's minimal and not noticeable with the naked eye.
Here are the results

Rolex Submariner Date 126610 Gen

Diameter: 40.5 mm

Lug to lug: 47.6 mm

Clasp: 18.83 mm

Lug width: 26.7 mm

Thickness: 12 mm

SEL 21mm

Last Link 16,5mm

VSF Submariner Date 126610

Diameter: 40,6mm

Lug to lug: 47.6 mm

Clasp: 18.97 mm

Lug width: 26.7 mm

Thickness: 12,60 mm

SEL 21mm

Last Link 16,5mm

As I told before, for me it's the best Sub OTB.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mine arrived from Andrew and without a doubt this is the best out of the box Rep I have ever purchased...and I have been at this Hobby since 1986!  VSF makes NOOB look like 💩.  Every NOOB I have picked up over the last few years has had bezel alignment issues, movement issues, etc.  This VSF managed to nail a 12:00 perfect Bezel alignment (something even GEN Rolex fails at... see complaints on the The Rolex Forum) , and the "click" is tighter and more GEN feeling than NOOB.

Even hand winding this new 3285 feels great.  I have a Gen 126710 and winding them side by side isn't too bad.  The Rep Movement is quieter than most ETA clones, and mine is pretty smooth.  If someone is not experienced manual winding a GEN vs this REP, it ~might fool them.

Still waiting to see if the power reserve is really in the 70hr range as advertised.

The only thing I would still change is the crystal for GEN.  **** Does anyone know if this will take a GEN crystal? ...and the Rolex Part Number?

As the owner of a GEN 126710, REP's simply can not replicate the Cyclops AR correctly.  I would say the VSF crystal is on par with a Clark's.  However, if someone put a Clark's on a GEN, I would think the otherwise GEN watch was a REP...