When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello everybody

Im a young Irish guy with a great interest in watches.

I dont have much money or a trust fund so I own some modest pieces, SKX 009 and Casioak are my daily rotation.

I am attempting to start a watch accessory business which I can keep you informed with the progress if anyone cares.

I enjoy the idea of the one piece collection however my eye cant be pleased at the moment ..... maybe ill come across it some day.

Cheers,

D

• Like 1

Welcome.  Welcome. Welcome!  A "one piece collection" 🤣.   I just surpassed 100 watches in my collection. 

The best part of replica's is it allows you to test drive otherwise unobtainable watches.  This is a great way to hone in on what might be your 'one' grail watch someday.  I have bought REPS, only to turn around and buy the GEN version. 

• Like 2

I’ve got watches coming out my ears and my favorite the last 6 months has been a Seiko PADI diver built on the SRP777 platform from Yobokies parts. We’re not watch snobs here, welcome aboard! :tu:

• Like 1

I’ve got watches coming out my ears and my favorite the last 6 months has been a Seiko PADI diver built on the SRP777 platform from Yobokies parts. We’re not watch snobs here, welcome aboard! default_thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the welcome, nice I will look into that one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome.  Welcome. Welcome!  A "one piece collection" .   I just surpassed 100 watches in my collection. 

The best part of replica's is it allows you to test drive otherwise unobtainable watches.  This is a great way to hone in on what might be your 'one' grail watch someday.  I have bought REPS, only to turn around and buy the GEN version. 

Not a Bad process, Noted !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk