When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best Pam 111

Ah, the famous P factory

https://www.panerai.com/en/network/authorized-dealers.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwLKFBhDPARIsAPzPi-LjvpKf3jwfXv_pVi0CpGLA8V-EG4djl59h2i0V3RBTfCW9lmyk28caAlzPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

If you are looking for 1:1 this is the place

If you are looking to read and learn about the best Panerai reps and how no rep is ever 1:1 and the Chinese Ministry for Accreditation of Counterfeit Goods does not award AAAAA+ ratings, then all the information you could ever want is in RWG

Oh you are.most welcome😊

Really I was just following up on @martycus post. However talk of 1:1 always amuses us. There is no such thing. 

So probably the best idea is to do what the rest of us do when researching a watch. Head over to your preferred dealer or dealers and see what is available, then research those options to see what are the strong points and weaknesses of each maker's offering and decide what YOU can live with and what YOU can't, which may very well be different from someone else's preference 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 7:40 AM, Theperfectwatch said:

Hi ,

Hereby I would like to know which is currently the best version of Pam 111 available on the market and closer to 1;1

Thank you for any suggestion

I know this is an old post but i feel like an answer was easier than to ridicule over the 1:1 thing.....

The best of recent years is the Noob V4 as a start. Some will argue that its not even close, but for an OTB its pretty good, however if you can find a Marlin 111 then that will be hands down the closest you will get without going with a franken.  As the fellas said above, there is no such thing as 1:1, but these two i mentioned are a good representation of the original.  

Noob version is literally the first hit on a google search. I've given up spoon feeding unknown guys on their first post since not one of the ones I've given information to has ever stuck around to contribute a single thing to the forum and I got a couple of snotty DMs from guys with buyers regret

Anyone who wants to learn and willing to read, I'll help as much as I can. Anyone not prepared to put the slightest effort in themselves, less so

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

Noob version is literally the first hit on a google search. I've given up spoon feeding unknown guys on their first post since not one of the ones I've given information to has ever stuck around to contribute a single thing to the forum and I got a couple of snotty DMs from guys with buyers regret

Anyone who wants to learn and willing to read, I'll help as much as I can. Anyone not prepared to put the slightest effort in themselves, less so

I get what you’re saying and I’m with you 100% on that point of view, however it’s just as easy to spoon feed the simple answer as it was to shoot it down. 

Noob questions are annoying, especially when they are frequent, but also some of these fellas or ladies could be new and unaware of the forum etiquette and just tossing out these questions with then the regret after when they realize certain form is expected. 
lol I know this all too well as I was one of those asking silly repetitive questions that were likely answered a million times, but getting answered and learning by those answers is what got me into being interested in this hobby. 🤷🏼‍♂️  

either way I was picking at you lol just felt like it was a simple question to answer.