When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3135 movement in TC Sub v6.

Jack551

The 3135 will fit. But if you want the same dial, Sogeha is correct, 2824 is what's in there now.

I thought you were going to say H4 pinion kit and I was kicking myself for failing memory. I can’t see why it can’t be swapped from the existing movement, but going to need one, and a date wheel swap to get the DWO for Rolex date window position

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. Maybe i Keep the TC movement and try to repair it. 
The problem is- when i put the watch, after a while the hands stop move. I need open the crown, rotate and load it. 
what it can be and which part should to swap? 

• 2 weeks later...

(J551) Option 1  "Maybe i Keep the TC movement and try to repair it."

(SS) Option 2  "I have Swiss ETA movements in stock."

No one asked me but I vote for option 2. 

From my past experience, many/most china etaclones are prone to be Junk in the long run. 

A few of the china etaclone parts are Ok though...ETA 2836 non adjustable 24H conversions for example.  Some of the autowind assemblies can be Ok if cleaned and oiled before use.

China 3135 rlxclones...I never had one but a few issues come to mind from what I have read:

None will interchange with ETA 28xx swiss or etaclone.  Different dial foot location, different hands etc.

There are a few different designs of the 3135 rlxclone.  Some Ok, some not so good.

Movements may arrive dirty and dry or dirty and over oiled.  Need to be $erviced.

No parts = A Big Problem.  Some genuine parts may fit but they cost a lot of $$.

Auto wind assembly problems. 

Calendar problems.

Etc.

The Plus...they 'appear to be' genuine.   :thumbs:

The Minus...rlx watches have solid case backs.   :frusty:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, automatico said:

(J551) Option 1  "Maybe i Keep the TC movement and try to repair it."

(SS) Option 2  "I have Swiss ETA movements in stock."

No one asked me but I vote for option 2. 

From my past experience, many/most china etaclones are prone to be Junk in the long run. 

A few of the china etaclone parts are Ok though...ETA 2836 non adjustable 24H conversions for example.  Some of the autowind assemblies can be Ok if cleaned and oiled before use.

China 3135 rlxclones...I never had one but a few issues come to mind from what I have read:

None will interchange with ETA 28xx swiss or etaclone.  Different dial foot location, different hands etc.

There are a few different designs of the 3135 rlxclone.  Some Ok, some not so good.

Movements may arrive dirty and dry or dirty and over oiled.  Need to be $erviced.

No parts = A Big Problem.  Some genuine parts may fit but they cost a lot of $$.

Auto wind assembly problems. 

Calendar problems.

Etc.

The Plus...they 'appear to be' genuine.   :thumbs:

The Minus...rlx watches have solid case backs.   :frusty:

Thank you very much for the information

• Like 1