When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Long time member, first time back in months. Where is the for sale/trade section? I have several in top quality nerd reps in US need to lighten the load.

Hello again all. 

Its been about a year since Iast posted any eye candy from my then obsession, ARF GMT SH3186. Since coming back, I've noticed the buy/ sell section is gone, or I can't seem to find it. I wish to respect the rules, and not try to get banned trying to advertise without permission. I've got a VRF 41 mm Datejust, on oyster w vs3235, as well as a VRF Panerai pam438 Luminor Ceramica "tuttonero" with VR 9001/B black movement. I have others as well, always buying and collecting. Since the raids, its been harder to get high quality Rollies... Id like some info. If there is a thread where I can list what I have for sale/trade, a Mod PM'ing me and directing me would be appreciated. If we can't sell here anymore, someone let me know. I've been on and off this forum for a decade, I've just not had the time to post and keep up with it as much as I would like. Awaiting some info. I've got plenty of photos and proof to show im not playing any games, and I've been a watch nerd for life. 

Fellow members, enthusiasts, 

Thank you. 

Kent

Hopefully I won’t be banned for responding to your post.If you have a PAM111 in mint condition-of same quality  from trusty or Andrew ( something not too way over the top in the 4 digit mods) please pm me.  I was contemplating in building my own but can’t seem to source dial anywhere! The homage  watches forum do not take too kindly if you just become a member to buy a once off only from them! 

I have a vsf pam438 luminor ceramica, cal vsf 9001/b v3 all black.. most unique pam I've owned. Id sell for the right price. Purchased from puretime, w nice box and tags, matching serials on tag, watch, movement.. original ceramic bracelet never worn, few straps and black pam buckle as well.