When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

19mm 7205 Rivet Bracelet - hand made

JSebWC

I commissioned a member of the community to construct a 19mm  7205  Rivet bracelet and it arrived yesterday  
He did a great job and the look and feel is great and it compliments  the Ranger nicely!!   

Having 7.5" wrists , finding a gen spec rivet bracelet is hard.   Most if not all of the gen bracelets  have a max of 12-13 links where I like to wear mine a bit loose and need 15 links.  not to mention that the price of these bracelets have increased significantly with some complete pieces are on ebay for big money. 
The icing on the case will be to find a gen clasp for it  which will likely cost me....but it will be worth it as it will pair nicely with a number of my 34mm in my collection.   With the smooth clasp it looks like a gay freres  . 

I would say his workmanship is impressive.   handling a viet rivet bracelet  I would say that it is on par or if in fact nicer than any I have seen .  Time and attention to detain are evident.  Especially with the stamping 

Thanks again buluth  I truly appreciate you work!   

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5662.jpg

Edited by JSebWC