When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROLEX GMT-Master

calimero078

Welcome and good luck!

Newbie questions like 'Who has the best Sub/GMT/Explorer/DJ?' generally get ignored because the answer is contained in posts/threads on the various replica forums. 

That, and the fact that 'Newer!' 'Better!' models are always being introduced so 'The 'Best!' a few months ago may not still be 'The Best!' today.

Something else...the recent rash of raids in china has slowed everything down and some of 'The Best!' models are not available at this time.

My advice is to go to all three main replica forums and read up on what you want, starting with this one and always buy from an approved 'TD' (Trusted Dealer).

One detailed example of 'Who has the best sub?' on another forum:

Part 1   WHO HAS THE BEST SUB: Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I) - Rolex - RWG: Replica Watch Guide Forum

Part 2   WHO HAS THE BEST SUB: Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II) - Rolex - RWG: Replica Watch Guide Forum

General info:

Rolex /Tudor Replicas - Replica Watch Info (replica-watch.info)

Videos:

SCARY Replica Rolex GMT Master-II Vs Genuine Rolex (116710) - YouTube

Here’s Why This Fake Rolex Is So Accurate | Watchfinder & Co. - YouTube

I read that videos about replicas are being removed so there may not be as many videos available as before.