When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bergies

KB

I note that there are still people looking for goods and I am very sorry but I no longer deal in replica items.

Quite a while back my sales rep in China was involved in a car accident and I reached out to all the connections I knew she had and drew the conclusion that tragically she had lost her life.

Fast forward 6 months and I get an email from Cathy explaining that although she was in fact in a coma she was now back home and ready to start work.

However after a few attempts at sales I noticed the entire dynamic of working with her had changed and for me made the business untenable.

Some of you will have her email and to those people I have to stress that if you want to purchase direct from her you do so at your own risk, a risk that I do not believe is worth the heartache.

Ken

• Like 1

I had a friend who used to be in the rep biz and his first 'contact guy' supposedly got KIA in a car accident and the next guy who took it over told him that 'getting killed in a car accident' was the standard excuse when they sell out to another guy or move back to China.  He had this happen two or three times in 10 years and all of his contacts were in NYC.

The last guy got busted with a few $mil of stock, bailed himself out, and took off back to China.  

'A few $mil of stock' = retail price of similar genuine items, not replicas.  The guv'mnt does this to make it seem like they made a big bust. 

• 3 weeks later...