When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old member back home

alterego

Hi fellow collectors: I haven't bought a replica in  three yeras. I'm back and I cannot find my wsay aroeund.  Everything is so changed. I was trying to contacvt some trusted dealers and most I dfealt with are history now. I'm looking for a Explorer 1655, to replace the one stolen a few years ago and I don't know wher to look for one. I'm interested in a solid Old School style piece, like Narika, Maria Best and Trusty used to sell in the old days.

Can you guys give me a hand formy search ?

Thank you all

Hey welcome back!! Yeah lots has changed. For the Explorer try emailing Mary and ask her to look around for a GOOD one during her travels. She finds some amazing stuff

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome back, I'm in a similar position, not owned a rep in three or more years now, I work on gens with my day job, and happy to work in replica watches.

It's been interesting to see new models sent to me for frankening, there's still many TC watches in circulation too.

Sent from my Nokia 9 using Tapatalk

If you like the 1655 you may like what Tudor cooked up this year. The Black Bay Pro is definitely interesting. The new "Root Beer" from Tudor is fantastic as well, it's a shame they can't get their GMT movement on a diet and shed some case thickness. But Tudor is doing some really cool things. More so than an upside down GMTII and an Airking with CGs. Not sure about CGs and a smooth bezel. I bet the GMT Destro has a short run and ends up being one of those white whale collector pieces years down the road. I'm sure next year it will be released as a normal model. Anyway here is the new BB Pro:

Tudor-Black-Bay-Pro-M79470-1.jpeg

root beer.jpeg

• Like 1