When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PP NAUTILUS 3800 ?

Zigoto

Hi guys,

I know it's too late but we never know. I wanted to know if any of you know where I could find a PP Nautilus 3800?  I am looking for a seller or a old stock.

I’ve got a small wrist and the 5711 it’s quite big for me and too thick.

thanks for your help, 🙏🏻

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 4:04 AM, freddy333 said:

Best way to find out is to email each of the TDs & ask. To avoid misunderstandings, I would either include a good, clear pic of the model you want &/or ask them to send you a good, clear pic of the model they have for sale. Happy hunting.

i've done my research with few TD's, some of them said "no more available" and "i've ordered from Torobravo but factory told him no more stock, Andrew told me he can have it so i've ordered. i'll let you know guys

Thanks for helping

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want me to beg you to sell it to me ?
Dude cause my previous PP was small I had to sell it, long gone like 2 years ago, to me it felt like a ladies watch on my fat wrists cause I'm on the plus side LOL hence a small PP just wouldn't work

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Dude, you can't just go showing everyone your small PP without them asking.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

I'd like to flash my small PP sometimes to get that ego boost while wearing a trench coat in winter..

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:44 PM, gasebah said:

Nope, it's the vintage PP Nautilus référence 3800. The only factory who used to make it discontinued the model, so that's why i'm asking the community if someone have it and maybe would like to sell it to me. 

But thanks by the way 😉 

• 9 months later...

Hi guys, 

I’m still trying to find a PP Nautilus 3800… but no one can have any ideas how to to get one ! Some TD’s said “not for the moment”

If there’s some Factories reading this post on the forum, please make a new batch ;) I’m not the only one who is on the hunt 

2 hours ago, Zigoto said:

Hi guys, 

I’m still trying to find a PP Nautilus 3800… but no one can have any ideas how to to get one ! Some TD’s said “not for the moment”

If there’s some Factories reading this post on the forum, please make a new batch ;) I’m not the only one who is on the hunt 

I have NO experience with them, but this seller appears to have some Nautilus 3800s.

If the main TDs can't get it I wouldn't risk it on an unknown website. Unless you're willing to wait for a m2m or a fatcory to restart production I'd go with the piece gasebah mentioned above. There's only a few mm difference. I know your heart is set on a 3800 but sometimes you need to compromise. There just isn't much of a market for small pps so I doubt you'll see much movement in this area in the future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...