When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Issues with @Torobravo

Zigoto

Hello everyone, I'm not a fan of these methods but I have a problem with @Torobravo. 
I wanted to buy from him a PP Nautilus 3800, I asked him before if he could order it. 
What he confirmed to me and it was after paying for the watch that he informed me that it was no longer available. 
I was quite disappointed since there was really only one model that interested me. 
I resigned myself to ordering him an RLX Oyster Perpetual, I had to add some money. 
He provided me with an invalid postal tracking number and since then I keep chasing him about the shipping. His answer is "I need to check with my shipping agent" , i've been waiting for more than a month just to have a valid tracking number.
Have you ever had any issues with him? 
Thanks for your help, PEACE

I have not had any issues with Toro myself. I have helped resolve a couple for members over the years. Three months of questions on the forum has consistently told you this watch is no longer available, so it isn’t that surprising to me that it is unavailable 

• Like 1