When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can someone help me?

Hello guys. I'm new here and need some help with a purchase I made. Would a moderator please contact me? I'm not too familiar with how this forum works so if possible could you contact me at topnotchscotchandwatch@collector.org or jlanegreen@hotmail.com?

Thanks and sorry if I'm doing this incorrectly, I just don't know where to turn from here. Thanks alot.

JLG

topnotchscotchandwatch

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, TopNotchScotchandWatch said:

So by every rep forum on the web you mean....ummm...two?   What's your point?  I mean what's the deal here, do they pull you all aside and teach you how to be jerks or does it just come natural?  

It is written that it is easier to scam someone than convince them they were scammed.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:14 AM, TopNotchScotchandWatch said:

So by every rep forum on the web you mean....ummm...two?   What's your point?  I mean what's the deal here, do they pull you all aside and teach you how to be jerks or does it just come natural?  

OK so what happened? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 5:43 AM, Beau7816 said:

Trusted Dealers are the only sites I would buy from, no matter how convincing, non trusted sites convince you to buy from them.

There are many spoofed trusted dealer sites. I made a post about it. The links probably have been taken down, they are hit and run.