When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum revamp notice!

Legend

Fellas, 

We will be revamping the forum in a major way and adding exciting features for all, especially with regard to new dealers, new watch, mods and parts offerings not found elsewhere, and a brand new sales section and rules which emphasize more on seller and buyer freedom but also governed by new forum rules designed to protect members engaging in trade with one another.  We will also be rolling out a brand new crew team designed and structured to serve you better. Stay tuned and watch this space!

Legend

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JoeyB said:

In light of the 'Terrible News', what is the status of forum ownership and the future prospects? The new features you list are exciting, and hopefully speak for a long term future. 

Currently the longtime “admin” we all know will be the current owner and there will be a new team to run the show. And yes the changes we would be implementing are for long term. Thank you sir. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 7:26 PM, horologist said:

Sounds great!    Any news so far on updates  ,,,, new contacts of dealer sites,   etc?  

We have introduced two new dealers already and there will be more coming in the near future, stay posted for this. Additionally there are new sales rules (and moderators) in place in order to make everything more standardised and clean to read and list. You can find the rules in the corresponding sale sections. 
The two newly introduced dealers are pasted below: 

https://rwg.cc/forum/372-jtime/

https://rwg.cc/forum/360-ctime/

17 hours ago, portofino said:

We have introduced two new dealers already and there will be more coming in the near future, stay posted for this. Additionally there are new sales rules (and moderators) in place in order to make everything more standardised and clean to read and list. You can find the rules in the corresponding sale sections. 
The two newly introduced dealers are pasted below: 

https://rwg.cc/forum/372-jtime/

https://rwg.cc/forum/360-ctime/

This is the most practical news I have received so far.  

Nice to know that there are more that can cater to our needs.  

Is there any information on if any of the previous dealers are still in the game, only because some of the accessories would only be suitable for their merchandise.

For example, I had a problem with some bracelets purchased from different dealers did not fit the timepieces bought elsewhere.  I had this issue with a case purchased from Yuki made for an eta 2836-2  not fitting any bracelet bought anywhere else.  

6 hours ago, Timelord said:

This is the most practical news I have received so far.  

Nice to know that there are more that can cater to our needs.  

Is there any information on if any of the previous dealers are still in the game, only because some of the accessories would only be suitable for their merchandise.

For example, I had a problem with some bracelets purchased from different dealers did not fit the timepieces bought elsewhere.  I had this issue with a case purchased from Yuki made for an eta 2836-2  not fitting any bracelet bought anywhere else.  

Yes, most dealers should still be active and contactable through their respective contact methods. 
We will work through the list of TDs and see which of them are still up and running and willing to stay here but you can assume most of them to stay listed.