When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Price And Lack Or Movement Pic

ajoesmith

...Oh, and may I add that Jay has consistently over the past 2-3 years, offered watches close to Paul's prices... with a great reputation and service to boot! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Microwave mentality...your getting what you want now for a low price. I promise the paradigm will shift over time. Get good now get worse later

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Microwave mentality...your getting what you want now for a low price. I promise the paradigm will shift over time. Get good now get worse later

I call shinnenegans on you - you have to be a dealer shill. No one would insist so much that we "buy now" "spend lots" and "you'd better worry because the watches are going to get worse".

Now the question is - which dealer are you?

I see...so then those $1000 submariners from replicacenter or any other scam site must be much better than those we get here, aren't they ?

clearly the more you pay the better the product.

Anyway - look at the title of this post "... lack of movement pic". This thread is hot on the tail of a popular thread about watches being advertised with Swiss ETA when they clearly were not.

Since one of the big selling points of this watch is the "expensive" swiss ETA movement, people want to see visual proof before they shell out the $300+

Z

I call shinnenegans on you - you have to be a dealer shill. No one would insist so much that we "buy now" "spend lots" and "you'd better worry because the watches are going to get worse".

Now the question is - which dealer are you?

Oh you caught me?! You are such a sherlock. So my message is pay a decent price and give lenders a reasonable profit and you twist me to mean....To quote your words:"you have to be a dealer shill. No one would insist so much that we "buy now" "spend lots""...Ofcourse that is not what i am saying....I have bought plenty of watches from dealers for over 1 yr now and i have a pretty good right to put my 2 cents in as i don't say much on this board. the problem is it is a no brainer to detect a swiss movement from a asian and to accuse dealers of lying about it after they have proved themselves over time shows how guys with that bend absolutely have japanese movements in their head.

Edited by CJVCMC

the problem is it is a no brainer to detect a swiss movement from a asian and to accuse dealers of lying about it after they have proved themselves over time shows how guys with that bend absolutely have japanese movements in their head.

Or are just remembering the whole Asian ETA fiasco over the last few weeks, where dealers deliberately mislead people with claims over ETA movements and superlume on one of these so-called 1:1 superwatches.

Hello...any oneone at home in your head?! Am i talking about scam sights or am i in the matrix?

Look, the problem is Andrew and Josh started to have the same attitude as some scammers did long ago, and some of us are trying to voice this is not a honest attitude. Looks, as happened with many other dealers in the past, like they are becoming that kind of "braggy" boy who will end up scaming you.

For you, they are god-dealers, as you know them from 1 year ago. I am in this rep game from many years ago, I Know them from their very beginnings, and have seen many dealers of many different colors who had the same process they are having now. And after more than 8 years I am still learning a lot.

I personally am not very concerned if they want to ask $500 for a watch that is only worth $250, or if they claim a product is done with Mars stones when it is only Arizona's concrete. Have my own contacts and don't need to use their services from long ago, but I feel upset (and somehow angry) with their attitude, because i suffered myself from this process where as a beginner customer you believe whatever a god-dealer say, even when they are not telling you the truth.

Look, the problem is Andrew and Josh started to have the same attitude as some scammers did long ago, and some of us are trying to voice this is not a honest attitude. Looks, as happened with many other dealers in the past, like they are becoming that kind of "braggy" boy who will end up scaming you.

For you, they are god-dealers, as you know them from 1 year ago. I am in this rep game from many years ago, I Know them from their very beginnings, and have seen many dealers of many different colors who had the same process they are having now. And after more than 8 years I am still learning a lot.

I personally am not very concerned if they want to ask $500 for a watch that is only worth $250, or if they claim a product is done with Mars stones when it is only Arizona's concrete. Have my own contacts and don't need to use their services from long ago, but I feel upset (and somehow angry) with their attitude, because i suffered myself from this process where as a beginner customer you believe whatever a god-dealer say, even when they are not telling you the truth.

This is what we ....WILL GET...when the old fellers are gone. The eddie lees and neils told you like it was because their primary purpose was not volume....volume...volume. I am not looking at any particular dealers i am looking at the volume attitude and with that comes need...need ...to keep prices low and profits high and whatever it takes to keep this mission on track. unfortunately you start to deal with "machines" instead of men. and that takes away from the intimacy of the business and also leads to degregation of quality over time. over time is over the time it takes to get rid of the small guys. then the machines kick in and become boss!....and move the market as they desire... the little guy has to get smaller and smaller to compete and the big guy has to get bigger and bigger to kill ....ALL THE LITTLE GUYS. then it is reap and weep!

the problem is it is a no brainer to detect a swiss movement from a asian and to accuse dealers of lying about it after they have proved themselves over time shows how guys with that bend absolutely have japanese movements in their head.

Or are just remembering the whole Asian ETA fiasco over the last few weeks, where dealers deliberately mislead people with claims over ETA movements and superlume on one of these so-called 1:1 superwatches.

Hey Puggy,

Guess he's missing the FACT that an ASIAN movt was claimed to be an ETA movt... :whistling: