When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Link Model Cjf2114 Yd6538 ?

alwyn

My recent purchase of the Tag Heuer Link blue dial watch has made me wonder looking at the model number on its back as listed above,Was there ever such a model? Also I note that the genuine model has luminescent hands and hour markers,well this one dosent,does yours?

A rep as good as this and you are complaining? Spend 3k to 4k if you you want but boy, I love it.

Edited by rriicckk

Are you serious? A rep as good as this and you are complaining? Spend 3k to 4k if you you want but boy, I love it.

I was just asking a question,is that a crime? I also asked if any person with this type of watch had luminescent hand and hour markers,once again only a question,but one that was ignored.

Take a Google picture search on "CJF2114", and you will see that this is the corect model number for the Blue dial Link Chronograh.

"YD6538" is the individual serial number, I assume. :)

Good choice, wear it well!

No I think it is part of the model number,if you go to the official wedsite of Tag Heuer you will see that this model is listed by them as CJF2114 BA0576 and that is what promted me to ask the question.

I also asked if any person with this type of watch had luminescent hand and hour markers,once again only a question,but one that was ignored.

Ignored?

If you say "Does anyone have a watch different to this?" then the silence means no, they don't. You're not being ignored, you're merely asking a question that has silence as the most likely answer.

• 3 weeks later...