When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my watch collection

deltatahoe

so i've been collecting replicas for nearly six years at this point, and boy has it been fun. initially when i started collecting reps, i was relatively new to watches. i didn't have any gens, so to be honest i didn't have much basis for comparison -- these were watches that looked, worked and felt like the real thing to me. since that time i've added some gens to my collection, and while gens are undoubtedly hard to beat, i have to say -- some of our reps are truly incredible replications of some very fine timepieces. furthermore, while everyone goes through different stages in their watch collecting, i think there is a place for both reps and gens in every watch enthusiast's collection.

i think one big question most people ask have to answer when they start collecting replicas is whether or not to pay up for a "swiss" movement or go with the cheaper, asian alternative. my approach is generally to buy watches with asian movements (assuming the beat rate is the same as the genuine) and spend the difference that i could have spent on a swiss movement on nice straps. i've found most of the asian movements have help up pretty well, and i always figure worst case scenario if a movement dies on me in a watch i really love, i'll swap it out with a real ETA or other swiss movement at that point.

anyways, enough about my philosophy on collecting replica watches and on to the actual watches...

i'm going to start with my pams. one of the great things about panerai is the variety of styles that all have a distinct, unique look (well, at least to those of us obsessed with watches). combine that with the variety of straps out there and you've got quite a few options. each watch/strap combination serves its own purpose; there is nothing more satisfying than finding the perfect strap for the right watch and/or occasion.

the 111h was my first pam and started the madness. however, over time as i got several other pams, i sort of fell out of love with my 111h. i figured i would eventually give it to a friend, but over time i realized it had some sentimental value as my first replica panerai. so when i saw that rbj was offering a relatively inexpensive pvd service which no one had tried/reviewed at the time, i figured i would give it a shot.

here's my 111h pre-pvd coating on mario paci xi ambra tan

200438-1770.jpg

here's my 111h after pvd coating by rbj on angus ultimate rubber strap

dsc018182781415ll6.jpg

then after getting the pvd coating done, i decided to take it to the next level and get a pvd movement installed. then to top things off i got the crystal double AR coated. here are a couple quick pics of the final product (on greg stevens crazy horse ii).

next up, what i consider my dress panerai -- the 183h. believe it or not, it looks good with a suit.

183h on the watch boys black alligator

before getting my first pam, i would have never guessed that i could pull off wearing a 44mm watch. so with all the hype around the fiddy (which was everyone's favorite new watch about the time i got into reps), i was curious how ridiculous a 47mm watch would look on my wrist. inspired by subzero1's pics of his 217 on europelli shell cordovan and intrigued by the fact this watch was a destro, i picked up a 217 for extremely cheap from sichuan while he was still around. i have to say, i would have never guessed how much i like this watch. i eventually got a single sided chieftang AR coating, which made it much easier to take a picture (previously, pretty much everything reflected off the domed crystal).

217 on europelli black shell cordovan w/ copper stitching

dsc017892359485um5.jpg

[need to add 243]

[insert picture of 243]

[need to add 036]

[insert picture of 036]

many months ago, V posted an unbranded california dial radiomir, and i was really surprised by how much i liked the california dial. previously i felt like something was missing with these, but i eventually came to realize that the california dial was both understated and classy -- a timeless design. so i managed to source one of these non-branded versions from davidsen, and had V make me a custom vintage strap for the watch, which i think sets the dial off perfectly. the dial and hands were also relumed with a tritium look by the master ziggy; his special touch is clearly present in the final product.

unbranded california dial on V custom vintage strap

dsc023652738829li7.jpg

after getting hooked on big watches from wearing my PAMs, i decided to give the square face bell and ross watches a shot. given my wrists are only seven inches around, i opted for the b&r 03-92 versions to keep from looking totally ridiculous. i got the stainless steel version first to test the waters, and was really surprised by how much i liked it. this is a really unique watch and a great value.

stainless steel b&r 03-92

dsc01449az4.jpg

given how much i liked the stainless steel version, i jumped on the opportunity to get a real PVD coated version from ajoesmith when he was offering these for sale. the real PVD coating makes a huge difference -- it has a nice matte finish that really looks great.

DLC coated b&r 03-92

[need a new picture]

[need to add BR02]

i've always been a fan of breitling watches (i actually found RWG looking for a decent breitling rep), so of course my collection wouldn't be complete without a couple breitlings. but unfortunately when i got started on the forums there wasn't nearly the selection of breitlings compared to pams. so i had to make due with the two decent breitling reps at the time.

i feel like navitimers are pretty much analagous with breitling, and for a long time i felt i pretty much had to have a navitimer in my collection. but after a while i decided it should go to a better home -- it was literally getting zero wrist time.

navitimer on BOB black calf

200438-1779.jpg

many people say that the breitling chrono avenger was possibly one of the first "super reps". another breitling rep that clearly falls in that category is the skyland avenger. the case construction, the dial, the AR coating, the case, the bracelet -- this watch is a pretty remarkable rep; one of the best of 2008. i went for the grey dial version given i have more than enough black dials in my collection.

skyland avenger blue dial on genuine blue calf

[need new picture]

[text about yellow seawolf]

[picture of yellow seawolf on genuine rubber strap]

i think deep down i must be a sucker for big dates, because one day for no apparent reason, i decided that i really needed the breitling blackbird. anyone else ever had that happen??!? anyways, i paired the blackbird on a genuine rubber strap, and i really like the result -- aside from the slightly off-center pearl (which you don't really notice unless you're looking for it), this watch really has a genuine feel to it.

breitling blackbird big date on genuine rubber strap

dsc023772764575yj3.jpg

to be 100% honest, omega just doesn't have much brand appeal for me. however, there are a couple omegas that seem to be 'must have' reps. the first one that received a lot of discussion was the famed 4th generation 42mm planet ocean. i got one, and for whatever reason, it didn't really do it for me. i kept it on the stainless steel bracelet, and i always found myself reaching for something else whenever i went to put on a watch in the morning. you can check out a picture of this watch in my new "previously owned watches" section at the bottom of my post.

however, once the 45mm ultimate planet ocean came out, i decided to give the PO another shot, and managed to find a really cheap ETA uPO on the trading board. given i had decided early on that the PO wasn't for me on the bracelet, and i picked up the genuine rubber strap with stitching. i had double AR coated to finish it off, and when you combine the AR coating with the genuine rubber strap, this watch really sings.

omega 45mm ultimate planet ocean on genuine rubber strap

dsc025187465194lp4.jpg

[insert ploprof here]

before i came to RWG, i had never heard of iwc watches. the iwc gst ti chrono definitely caught my eye (in part due to pugwash's great pictures), and i always figured i would pick one up, but i never could get that excited about a titanium watch on a titanium bracelet. maybe i'll eventually get one, but in the meantime, there have been a couple iwc watches that i just couldn't resist. and the more that i think about it, iwc has probably become my favorite watch brand.

first off is the iwc pilot's watch (3717), originally offered by EL when he emerged from his hiatus as the dealer 'unicorn999.' at first i didn't understand the hype of this watch, but then saw a someone wearing a genuine 3717 and it was really striking -- the white markers and simplicity of the dial really sets the watch off -- it has a presence that is difficult to capture in pictures. so i figured i would give it a shot, and am really glad i did. generally i am not a huge fan of watches on bracelets, but this watch is an exception -- the bracelet is first rate and i love it.

iwc pilot's watch 3717 from unicorn999 on ss bracelet

200438-1783.jpg

while i do love the 3717 on the bracelet, it's easy to forget that this is a pilot's watch, and putting it on a strap is a good reminder.

iwc pilot's watch 3717 on hktan pilot strap (after getting relumed, a double AR coating & ETA datewheels)

dsc023102511276ht1.jpg

at first, i really didn't see what all the fuss was about with the iwc ingenieur. however, once seeing pictures of the watch with chieftang's double AR coating, there was no debating the beauty of the unique dial and classic gerald genta design. it's a pleasure to wear (aside from the rough edges of the caseback that i've been too lazy to sand down).

iwc ingenieur on stainless steel bracelet

dsc02211vw9.jpg

[concepta portuguese]

[insert picture of panda dial portuguese on watch boys black gator]

next up is the audemars piguet royal oak offshore. i got this version well before the new seconds at six version was released, and am still very happy with this watch -- it is force to be reckoned with. i felt the watch on the stainless steel bracelet was just too much steel, so i paired it with a kevlar oracle strap, which i think is the perfect compliment to the dial (and MUCH more comfortable than wearing the watch on the bracelet).

mbw audemars piguet royal oak offshore (seconds at 9) on black kevlar oracle strap

dsc01796hm5.jpg

so when they finally released the seconds at 12 royal oak offshore, i debated for a while as to whether or not i should add another offshore to my collection. after seeing that the movement got a relatively positive review (despite having some concerns) from ziggy, i kept an eye on the trading boards and managed to pick up the white dial version for an absolute steal. i just couldn't help myself. this one is still in transit; i'll post a picture of it when it arrives.

[add custom case royal oak]

[add custom case royal oak pic]

[add patek nautilus (including details of modding)]

[add patek nautilus pic]

whether we like it or not, rolex is and will continue to be the most recognizable name in watches. there are good reasons for this; rolex has made watches that have stood the test of time. initially i picked up a modern sub, but then became interested in some of rolex's vintage watches. a quick warning to everyone -- these watches can be absolute money pits -- it is amazing how much you can spend to mod a vintage rolex.

i was really fortunate to pick up a vintage dw daytona 6263 from twotone when he posted it on the VIP sales forum; immediately after purchasing this one i picked up a genuine T-21 crystal and sent the watch off to ziggy to install the new crystal and a genuine crown and tube. ziggy took a look at the mystery movement and made a couple minor changes to get it to run better; in the meantime i'll keep an eye on ebay for genuine V72 movements just in case the mystery movement decides to die on me.

dw daytona 6263

dsc01261jl8.jpg

after receiving my dw daytona, i was a basically hooked on the notion of vintage rolex watches. so once TTK started offering the heralded MBW watches for sale, i decided to go for a rolex seadweller 1665 great white. after a long delay in getting my watch from TTK (mine was one of the ones snagged by thai customs), i decided to buy an already modded great white from eunomians, who had installed a genuine T-39 flat crystal and genuine vintage bezel insert (which were the two mods i had planned on making to my TTK great white). the genuine crystal makes all the difference on this one; it brings out the dial in such a cool way -- it is hard to describe / capture on camera. given how much i liked the watch, i decided to have ziggy relume the dial with a tritium look; i think it turned out really nice and completes the watch.

MBW seadweller 1665 great white

dsc016691783642ki2.jpg

[add picture on black calf strap]

[add 5514 comex]

[add picture of 5514 comex]

[add 5513 3-6-9]

[add picture of 5513 3-6-9]

while i'm much more of a vintage rolex guy, i picked up a correct hand-stack rolex gmt master ii for a good deal a while back on the trading forum. i didn't realize how crappy the dial was until i received the watch; however, one of our trusted collectors was kind enough to send a better, updated dial with one of my watch orders a little while ago. so i sent the watch off and had ziggy transplant the dial and install a better bezel insert. after taking a picture of the watch i realized that my gmt master ii had the wrong huge chunky crown guards, so i sent it off to ziggy to have them reworked. however, i still haven't managed to take a pic of the watch since i got it back.

rolex gmt master ii (before reworking of the crown guards)

dsc016737881675jv6.jpg

[add deep sea dweller]

[add deep sea dweller pic]

[add language re: wm9 seadweller project]

you may have noticed that i don't have any tag heuer reps. well that is because i have two beauties that meet all of my tag heuer needs -- my first two reps (purchased while i was in high school). while these two belong in a 'horrible rep' museum, i don't think i'll ever part with them.

black dial tag heuer rep with extra green lume

dsc002523754272ld6.jpg

white dial tag heuer rep with gold surrounds

dsc002593740800qo3.jpg

and finally, the centerpiece of my collection -- a limited edition mao zedong rep with an automatic movement complete with functional moving dictator hand. my brother searched the chinese watch markets high and low and hand picked this watch for me when he went to china for a trek along the great wall.

mao zedong on black fake leather strap

dsc002453747881nw5.jpg

just like any collector, i've had numerous watches that i purchased and ultimately decided not to keep. so i figured it would be fun to add a new section to this post, which includes watches that i previously owned and decided to sell for one reason or another. i think this can be interesting as it shows the evolution of any collector's taste in watches, which is generally ever changing.

i think it is only fair to start with the watch that i was most disappointed with (what was i thinking??!??) -- the titanium iwc ingenieur AMG chrono. it is an extremely accurate watch, but it was just too blah for me (too much titanium).

titanium iwc ingenieur AMG chrono

dsc002501163273vf3.jpg

i mentioned earlier that i got the 42mm planet ocean on stainless steel bracelet; this watch was just too much steel for me.

omega planet ocean (42mm) on stainless steel bracelet

dsc000730951368zw1.jpg

i grew up with my parents having matching cartier tank watches, so i've always had a soft spot in my heart for cartier. i started with the standard version of the santos 100; however, the light colored cabochon, combined with the really crappy strap bothered me too much to keep this watch. oh, and it was pretty much impossible to set the time with those thick crownguards. i always wondered if the genuine had the same problem.

cartier santos 100

dsc002641269375lj1.jpg

so when the extremely accurate santos 100 chrono came out, i gave the santos 100 another shot. i feel that with the white dial and black gator strap, the watch is intended to be a dress watch. however, i think it was much too large for a dress watch.

cartier santos 100 chrono

dsc01153co0.jpg

my first breitling was the old-version of the chrono avenger (with the infamous old asian 7750). i was really fortunate to pick up repaustria's modded chrono avenger when someone posted it for sale on the trading forum. this watch is a top notch rep -- quality AR, nice dial, great titanium case & details. i quickly found that i prefer the watch on a tan strap -- it totally changes the look of the watch.

chrono avenger on BOB caramel sportivo

200438-1778.jpg

many people say that the breitling chrono avenger was possibly one of the first "super reps". another breitling rep that clearly falls in that category is the skyland avenger. the case construction, the dial, the AR coating, the case, the bracelet -- this watch is a pretty remarkable rep; one of the best of 2008. i went for the grey dial version given i have more than enough black dials in my collection.

skyland avenger grey dial on bracelet

dsc023706981474ob8.jpg

the next watch was one of my absolute favorites for a while -- it is a really beautiful watch. however, after a while i realized i enjoyed looking at it more than enjoyed wearing it, so off this one went too.

chronomat evolution on genuine breitling crocodile strap

200438-1780.jpg

first off, my surprise favorite pam -- the 112h. it is so simple & classic, in my mind it epitomizes the brand. i always thought i would like the 111h better, but i've realized that the 112h is my favorite.

112h on greg stevens historic brown

200438-1769.jpg

once i realized i could pull off a 47mm watch, it wasn't long before the 187 started calling my name. at first i didn't see the appeal -- it's such a ridiculously large watch it is almost laughable. but i've found it is a great, sporty watch. i got the crystal double AR coated by chieftang and paired it up with a europelli vintage caramel strap that is thick enough to support the heft of this watch. every time i wear the 187, someone makes a comment on it, which is kind of fun.

187 on europelli vintage caramel shell cordovan

dsc018582928119dy5.jpg

i couldn't help but notice a lot of people spending a lot of time (and dollars) fussing about the 063. so when eddie lee had the 063 on his 10 days of deals (which by the way seems to have marked the end of EL on RWG), i went for it. i was surprised by how much i like the 063; after a new datewheel from finepics, cyclops from chieftang and a trip to ziggy for a relume, it's one of my favorites. i think it looks very classy on the prada strap.

063 on black prada strap by jose tan

200438-1775.jpg

i fell for the 212 a while ago, and tracked the trading boards for one of the AR coated sapphire crystal versions (w/ new 28.8k bph asian 7750's) that joshua and andrew offered for a long time. however, i couldn't resist picking up a manual wind 212 (with correct dial) when it showed up really cheap on the trading board. a couple months later, i ended up finding a similarly cheap automatic version of the pam 212, so i figured i'd pick it up and transplant the correct dial from my manual wind version into the new case with the correct crown guard engravings and automatic movement. well that didn't exactly work out like planned, as the subdial spacing is different with the two movements, and it wasn't even possible to transplant the correct dial and handwind movement into the automatic case with the correct crown engravings. so with my original plan thwarted, i decided to i) get the crystal double AR coated by chieftang, ii) have ziggy relume the manual wind version with the correct dial, and iii) just imagine that i have one of the early prototype pam 212 versions without the crown guard engravings.

212 on mario paci 9 ruggine

dsc023442679435rz0.jpg

it's funny how watch collecting seems to ebb and flow -- both in terms of what watches that catch (and lose) your interest, as well as with regard to finding watches that you've been searching for. well there is one pam in particular that i've been hunting for a LONG time -- a brown dial pam 203. well the guy upstairs must have been smiling down on me, because after over a year of waiting i finally managed to find a great pam 203 from the one and only sssurfer.

203 on mario paci xi papaya brown

dsc023502163970fm1.jpg

when i received my pam 232, i was a little surprised at the color of the dial -- in direct sunlight it is much lighter in color than i was expecting. i had the dial replaced with a more correct darker version, but even still it didn't look quite right to me. plus, i used a local watchsmith to swap the dial and he completely destroyed the back of the case trying to get the caseback off, so the watch was never the same to me.

232 on mario paci xi papaya brown

200438-1777.jpg

the first time i ever used an off-board dealer to buy a watch was to pick up the correct dial pam 252, when a seller on ioffer had access to these well in advance of our dealers. i was really excited about this watch and purchased a custom navy blue strap from greg stevens to go with the watch, but then fell completely out of love with this watch. oh well -- these things happen.

252 on greg stevens marina militare

dsc023282617896jd0.jpg

it's funny how some of the better replicas become way more popular once they go out of production, sometimes reaching cult status. there are a couple of these particular replicas out there, including the old-factory omega seamaster, breitling chrono avenger, as well as the omega speedmaster "moon watch" with the venus hand wind and domed acryllic crystal.

in my mind the moon watch is one of those classic watches that everyone should have in their collection (either rep or gen), so when i stumbled upon a ziggyfied (movement serviced and 6 oclock subdial hand frozen) old factory moon watch on the trading post, i snatched it up as fast as i could. i put it on a custom velcro strap from a guy on TZ that i found; i really like it.

omega speedmaster "moon watch" on custom velcro strap

200438-1782.jpg

after seeing stephane's review of the omega railmaster, i jumped on one that hit the trading boards at a really great price. while this watch had a very genuine feel to it and was extremely well replicated, it didn't get any wrist time. i will say, however, that this watch came with the best rep strap i've ever received.

omega railmaster

dsc02037eq8.jpg

i think one of the most anticipated watches of 2007 was the iwc aquatimer chronograph costeau diver's watch. something about this watch really got me excited; i think the history of costeau and the calypso, combined with the navy blue dial, the large size of the watch and the unique rotating bezel ring made this watch unique and interesting to me. while there were some significant quality control issues with these, i received a version that was in really good shape, basically perfect aside from some uneven lume in the hour markers. this didn't matter much to me, as i always planned on sending this one to ziggy for a relume (the lume on the gen aquatimers with the bezel ring is just incredible; i feel like this is a must-have mod for this watch).

iwc aquatimer chronograph costeau diver (picture taken by chieftang)

cd189041478916258nj9.jpg

with all of the hype around the making and release of the hublot big bang, it was hard not to be curious about this unique watch. kudos for angus for enabling the boards to participate in the development of this (and many other subsequent) so called super reps; the fit and finish of this watch are truly amazing, and i can't help but believe that the forum helped contribute to the final product. the big bang spurred lots of discussion given its expensive price tag, but i have to say, it is probably my most 'impressive' replica. it is truly amazing that this watch is not a genuine watch.

hublot big bang stainless steel

200438-1785.jpg

eventually, i decided it was time to try some of the higher end brands. first up is the patek phillipe aquanaut. this is an extremely accurate replica of the old version of the aquanaut, which clearly has the amazing case construction that MBW became so well known for. the contrast of the brushed and polished surfaces really sets this rep apart. at first i assumed i would replace the rubber strap with something else (maybe a gator strap?), but in the end i think it is a key part of the overall design of the watch.

mbw patek phillipe aquanaut

dsc017119155174ci4.jpg

i picked up repaustria's modded rolex explorer 1016 without even thinking about how small a 36mm watch would feel like. without a doubt, repaustria does some of the best vintage rolex work; his rolex explorer was no exception. complete with a 40 year old slow-beat handwind movement, this rolex explorer is pretty much spot on to the genuine article. as a lover of mountain climbing, i really like the fact that this watch was likely worn on the edmund hilary everest expedition. however, it was just too small for me.

rolex explorer 1016

200438-1788.jpg

as far as vintage rolex goes, the comex is pretty much the holy grail in terms of rarity. so when i saw that former member repaustria had assembled all of the parts (except a movement) necessary to assemble a comex superfranken, i couldn't resist. the watch consists of a vietnam 1665 case, genuine crown & tube, genuine superdome, genuine acryllic tritium bezel insert & pearl, genuine tritium hands, redial on genuine base, rolex 1575 movement, 93150 bracelet and 580 end links. so pretty much the whole watch is genuine except the case, which is 1:1 to the genuine (with better crownguards & lugs relative to the MBW 1665 case, among other things).

dsc01510uw1.jpg

along with everyone else who had been waiting for a decent modern seadweller rep, i jumped on the "super seadweller" without thinking twice. too bad it didn't turn out to be everything it was hyped to be.

rolex super seadweller

dsc018282863682jy4.jpg

when the new ceramic bezel gmt master ii was released in limited quantities of the correct hand stack version, this watch just had the feel of one of those watches that would likely become an out-of-production legendary watch. given it's been six months since these were released and we haven't seen any more stocks of the correct hand stack version, it looks like i may have been right.

correct hand stack ceramic bezel gmt master ii

dsc023592719134cv0.jpg

lastly, like everyone else on this forum, i have purchased several rolex submariners. i think it is probably THE most classic watch of all time. the most recent version that i owned was andrew's perfect version. with the amazing out of the box submariners being offered currently (the wm9 and the euromariner both look pretty remarkable), i'm sure it won't be long till i break down and buy one.

rolex submariner

200438-1789.jpg

i hope you've enjoyed the tour of my collection. every watch has a story, and i enjoyed taking the time to write about my experience collecting reps. with the rate the rep factories are coming out with amazing new replicas, i'm sure there will be several more chapters to the story.

deltatahoe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys for the nice comments -- i'm glad you enjoyed it.

i think for most watches, straps can make the difference between a good looking watch and a great looking watch. i've gotten to the point where aside from my 112h (which looks good on just about everything), each watch has found an ideal strap counterpart.

I love that feeling. :D

Great post, excellent watches and pics.

seriously -- there is no better feeling than finding the perfect strap for a watch. the black europelli shell cordovan w/ gold stitch on my 217 is a perfect example. the gold stitching looks amazing with the gold hands -- i can't imagine a better combo (many thanks to subzero1 for thinking of it first).

btw, thanks pugwash for your picture taking tutorials....you really don't need a bunch of special equipment to get decent photos (all of my photos were taken with a $200 sony point & shoot (dsc-w50)). i've found lighting, angles and composure are the more important variables. and of course a decent background. while my coffee table isn't too exciting, i think the nice wood grain has a classy effect on the photos. who knows, maybe i'll eventually be known for my coffee table wood background similar to ubi's granite background (a guy can have his hopes, right?)....

maybe i'll eventually be known for my coffee table wood background similar to ubi's granite background (a guy can have his hopes, right?)....

I'm currently using the brown leather top of my 12-watch box or a choice of books. I used to use green plastic/paper as the background, but I needed some variety, and it was oddly hard to keep pristine.

I'm now going to expect lots of photos with the coffee table in them, just so we can be conditioned to associating it with you. :D

I'm now going to expect lots of photos with the coffee table in them, just so we can be conditioned to associating it with you. :D

well the only trouble with the coffee table is that the ideal photo-taking time is during the day (my living room gets great light during the day), and i'm at work till it gets completely dark most days, so my picture taking is confined to the weekends.

i did realize last week however that the lighting in my kitchen is pretty conducive for taking pictures too (all of these breitling chonomat evolution pics were taken in my kitchen), but i haven't quite figured out how get my coffee table in my kitchen yet :blink:

deltatahoe

I must agree on the 112 being one of the most beautiful watches of them all.

I got the original 112 offered from EL way back in 2004 when they first came on the market for 400.00. Heavy AR coating and no blue screws. But who cares?

I wear it with a beautiful Mario Paci black strap with ivory stitching.

To me it is one of the purest dials ever designed. EVERYTIME I put it on I feel good, even if I'm feeling bad.

Beautiful collection. Wear them well.

I love that Prada Strap! Do you have contact info and pricing as I WANT ONE!

Thanks,

LeftyDNA

Don't be LEFT Out

063 on black prada strap by jose tan

207467-266.jpg

i've always been a fan of breitling watches (i actually found RWG looking for a decent breitling rep), so of course my collection wouldn't be complete without a couple breitlings. but unfortunately when i got started on the forums there wasn't nearly the selection of breitlings compared to pams. so i had to make do with the two decent breitling reps at the time.

• 2 months later...

Nice collection,

also nice text to go with that. Love the europeli strap on 217 looks superb .

Regardin 183H i have my eye on that one from where u picked that peace . Agree it looks like an awsome dress watch.

thx again for sharing , appriciated Laz

• 1 month later...

You have some really great straps on your watches.

I really like the MP ambra tan and the europelli vintage caramel shell cordovan. Black prada strap is also very nice.

And, of course, the watch I've had my eye on for a while (I think I've saved your pics on my computer) the BCE on that gen strap. Just freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the nice comments everyone :blush:

i just updated the thread; i've been meaning to update it for a while -- my collection has grown quite a bit over the last several months :o

this thread used to be called 'my humble collection'; unfortunately (i think humility is something to strive for), i don't think it can be called humble any more, so i've changed the title to just 'my watch collection'. it could be just as easily named 'my watch addiction'.

when will the madness end? :blink:

deltatahoe

@delta: I absolutely LOVE your collection. We have pretty much similar taste in watches. Some really nice ones there man...

Great pics too. Thanks for sharing, this was a lot of fun to watch. I wish more people could do posts like this.

WOW !!!

I have a continuously changing list of 10 reps that I consider represent a balanced list of brands, styles and dial/strap colors.

...most of the watches you own are on my current list!

Just love the velcro strap on the moonwatch.

I think you finally helped me narrow down my pick for a PAM. I can now see myself buy a 112h, 183 and/or 063.

Still do not see the need for a PO though. IMHO it looks to much the same like my Sub and SMP divers.

I would love to see the HBB on a decent wristshot. Do you only wear it casual?