When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My So Called Best Sub Arrived: 400 $ ? 300 ? 200 ?...

Stephane

Thanks for all these informations.

I am a regular customer of TW so, I will probably continue my quest and get a TW too...

Cheers

Stephane

Stephane,

TW Best is not TrustyWatchGuy (Andrew). It stands for Taiwan Best. People buy it to mod it to a near-perfect rep. It has deep and more correct rehaut, crystal, crystal seal, case, bezel. It has many flaws that need to be corrected. You're looking at US$500, 600 or more when done.

-bm

Stephane,

TW Best is not TrustyWatchGuy (Andrew). It stands for Taiwan Best. People buy it to mod it to a near-perfect rep. It has deep and more correct rehaut, crystal, crystal seal, case, bezel. It has many flaws that need to be corrected. You're looking at US$500, 600 or more when done.

-bm

Hey Bm,

Thanks for this, I like the way you catched the fact I was talking about Andrew's perfect or even ulimate.

When I posted my reply about TW (Andrew) I was thinking about "oh this might be another MBW, CG, ARC, IMHO,...."

Meaning that you guys have so much shortcuts that it's allmost impossible to get them all in only one month of presence on the board.

And, I must say, we all post in english but are speaking very different mother tongues though. It took me at least 2 weeks to pick CG.

So, can I suggest that you post a detailled review of TW ? Are they any better than MBWs ?

I read that if rehaut is ok, it makes other things more sensitive like the crown i.e.

Another topic that would be helpfull is: explain what are CG, ARC, MBW, ...a tutorial of what I call "shotcuts" and would call "abréviations" in french, my mother tongue.

Cheers and thanks,

Stephane

Oh...G.W. Bush this and that...[censored]

judging by the Stephane you are either French or worse Canadian so please be quiet. If you are Canadian your opinion is useless and if you are French your opinion is quasi-useless unless we are talking about Champagne, berets, or the best way to surrender in war. Worldwide economic stablily could and would continue without either of those states...

Now having said that...I like your watch and nice pictorial.

JEC

BTW-if the dollar is so worthless why are 30-year treasuries on a huge run...foreign buyers must still find the underlying credit attractive

Ask G.W.Bush to stop to [censored] money in wars all over the planet and solar system...it may help the dollar, the world, you, me and everybody...

Ask G.W.Bush to stop to [censored] money in wars all over the planet and solar system...it may help the dollar, the world, you, me and everybody...

A floating exchange rate doesnt appreciate or depreciate based on who is occupying the White House.

EDIT: After reading the entire thread, I should mention that my statement is in no way connected with the post right above me.

BTW-if the dollar is so worthless why are 30-year treasuries on a huge run...foreign buyers must still find the underlying credit attractive

You should direct that question to our Chinese dealers; I bet they can tell you who is buying up all those govt bonds. :lol:

Also, when a govt sells bonds, it is the buyers who are the creditors and the govt is the debtor.

judging by the Stephane you are either French or worse Canadian so please be quiet. If you are Canadian your opinion is useless and if you are French your opinion is quasi-useless unless we are talking about Champagne, berets, or the best way to surrender in war. Worldwide economic stablily could and would continue without either of those states...

JEC

Hi JEC ,

I'm from Brussels, capital of Europe and my country is called Belgium. I'm not a frenchie nor a canadian allthough my mother tongue is french.

Yeah, Belgium is a funny country of 10.000.000 inhabitants and we speak Dutch, French and German. So english is actually our 3rd or 4th language.

I have no problem with the US at all, I am a capitalist, a liberal, and love America and americans.

I really thank US, among others like UK and Canada, for their help in world war 2.

I only think that to have a great oil business in Irak and the region, there is no need to send soldiers to kill civils and to be killed themselves.

And this is nowhere close to what happened in WW2.

Besides that, the face of GWB is hilarious. He is looking so stupid !

I really wonder how one could believe that this guy is conducting anything by himself and for sure not such a powerfull country like US.

Now having said that ...I don't like arrogant americans thinking they are master of the world. But that must be like 0.05% of them if only that much.

And no, Canadian and French opinions are not useless, none opinion is useless.

God bless America

Cheers,

Stephane

:thumbdown:

-1, Troll.

Hey Bm,

Thanks for this, I like the way you catched the fact I was talking about Andrew's perfect or even ulimate.

When I posted my reply about TW (Andrew) I was thinking about "oh this might be another MBW, CG, ARC, IMHO,...."

Meaning that you guys have so much shortcuts that it's allmost impossible to get them all in only one month of presence on the board.

And, I must say, we all post in english but are speaking very different mother tongues though. It took me at least 2 weeks to pick CG.

So, can I suggest that you post a detailled review of TW ? Are they any better than MBWs ?

I read that if rehaut is ok, it makes other things more sensitive like the crown i.e.

Another topic that would be helpfull is: explain what are CG, ARC, MBW, ...a tutorial of what I call "shotcuts" and would call "abréviations" in french, my mother tongue.

Cheers and thanks,

Stephane

Here are some pics of my 4 year old TT TW;

205522-591.jpg

205522-592.jpg

205522-593.jpg

JEC

It becomes tiring reading negative comments about the French. My wife is from Normandy and she is an incredible human being with so many great qualities that many spoiled, fat American woman lack. I understand to make negative comments about French people is just bigoted stupidity and comes from insecure people with low self-esteem to make them fell more important. :victory:

It becomes tiring reading negative comments about the French. My wife is from Normandy and she is an incredible human being with so many great qualities that many spoiled, fat American woman lack. I understand to make negative comments about French people is just bigoted stupidity and comes from insecure people with low self-esteem to make them fell more important. :victory:

Your comment on "spoiled, fat American women" Make you seem just as bigoted, insecure and stupid as the person you wish to chastise my friend.