When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Patient Should I Be?

kntabdguy

I recently sent payment for a watch from a fellow member on tuesday morning. I was getting good and timely responses during the transaction.

As soon as I sent payment.....nothing.

No confirmamtion of payment. No explaination of delays..... NOTHING.

He was suppose to let me know the tracking # when he sent the watch and of course (are you following the pattern) NOTHING!!!!

I have checked and he has been on the forum everyday and I have sent very civil emails wanting to know what is going on....and NOTHING!!!!

We are both in the US and I definetly should have the watch or some expaination by now.

He is a VIP member and has sold a few watches on all the boards. I did some checking, after the fact, and he has had some negative feedback on past deals.

I don't know if I was stupid or what because I had a problem with him before. I had a couple of DRSD for sale on TRC back in December, trying to raise some christmas $$$'s, and he comitted to buy one of them. Well I took him for his word and considered it sold and sent him my PP info. What did I hear from him.........yes you are right........

NOTHING!!!!

To make matters worse the member that did buy it filed an immediate complaint with PP for non receipt. My fault, I had my office mail it for me and they sent it regular mail with no confirmation. I had nothing to dispute his dispute! Ironically enough it was in the same state as the first guy. He was making excuses immediately about how packages were missing from his complex but assured me that as soon as the package arrives he will drop the dispute. Well the dispute is over I am out the watch and $$$'s. This guy was a newbie and was contributing to the boards. Well, after this happened he has been a regular visitor but doesn't post anymore. Imagine that!!

I was reluctant to bring this to the board as I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. But I believe I have been patient enough!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Rod

wait til after the weekend, because that member might be prepping your watch to be shipped this weekend. I think I might have a clue of whom you are talking about. But if you have read and heard about his bad previous deals, and have experienced first hand yourself, why did you go through with the deal again? was his price that attractive or something?

Ken

I wasn't on when he was I looked at his profile to see when his last visit was.

Woody

I hope this is the case but wouldn't you think he would at least let me know what was up. As to dealing with him again I didn't realize it was the the same guy as his screen name is similar to another members. The watch, if described correctly,is one that isn't available anymore.

Hey Indyclmbr....great weather huh!!

Yea in my last email to him that is what I told him I would do. I figured I would wait through the weekend and hope for the best!!

Amk000

I don't think I will be that patient!

Makiel

Yea the guy from TRC deserves the anger! We'll wait and see if anything happens with the other guy. I really believe it will get resolved with out much further action. It justs frustrating!!!!

REP OR NO REP...HONOUR IS STILL HONOUR.

A man is nothing without it...This guy should give the snake a week, then if still nothing...out him! On this website, that is.

JEC

Really makes me angry that such people exist... :blowup:

We're talking about reps...to screw someone for a few bucks you have to be a @#$$%%!!!