When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Titanium 194 Has Come Out?

thomasng

• 2 months later...
I was looking at the new watchhonpo site and I think I've come across a Titanium 194 here:

http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.ht..._id=997468&

The watch put on a scale, the weight seems to correspond with it being made of Titanium. In addition, the He valve appears to be properly engraved on this one, not raised like the first version of the 194. In addition, the caseback finally says "Titanium" instead of "Stainless Steel"

is this a genuine or a rep and what site is this on? the link must be encrypted .. cannot access it the maker of the rep. ... 194 claims no TI case is coming out ??? am i in the dark with this. or are you saying because it is coming out in gen. it will sooner or later be made in rep. ???

is this a genuine or a rep and what site is this on? the link must be encrypted .. cannot access it the maker of the rep. ... 194 claims no TI case is coming out ??? am i in the dark with this. or are you saying because it is coming out in gen. it will sooner or later be made in rep. ???

This is a link for watchonpo's titanium version rep.

• 10 months later...
i think the same...maybe a third part ar will be better for this one...custom mods and parts always sound better

did you get this watch? I'd get one if I could get a reply from watchonpo.

• 3 months later...
Dude, give it up, we're never going to get a decent 194, unless you have ~$11K to spend. :p

Luckily I didn't give up, and for future reference, here is a link to the review :thumbsupsmileyanim: