When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

West of Scotland Mini GTG

jonthebhoy

Rico and I finally got together today - he delivered my vintage Radiomir from Jay and Angel (nice - see Panerai gallery) which was very decent of him.

There we were by the bonny bonny and remarkably, sunny banks of Loch Lomond talking all things watches and forums supping away at a couple of beers. I can think of no better way to spend an afternoon.

We toasted Neil and Edges and look forward to the day when we can all get together with them for a proper-ish Scottish GTG. (Neil - let me know when you are heading home)

Rico will blush when I say it but he's a thoroughly engaging and smashing lad to be in the company of. The fact that he's a fellow bhoy (Celtic supporter) has nothing to do with it, of course.

Look forward to future hook-ups and I do hope that you find that ultimate Planet Ocean.

JTB

We toasted Neil and Edges and look forward to the day when we can all get together with them for a proper-ish Scottish GTG. (Neil - let me know when you are heading home)

I'm moving back to Glasgow end of 2006, beginning of 2007, for what it's worth.

Edge my man - many apologies but the prime purpose of the meet with Rico was for him to pass my new Pannie to me which he kindly took delivery off.

We will have a proper GTG in the not too distant future for all and sundry. Bring on the dancing girls!

JTB

Rico will blush when I say it but he's a thoroughly engaging and smashing lad to be in the company of. The fact that he's a fellow bhoy (Celtic supporter) has nothing to do with it, of course.

:blush:

And John, you are a gent, (with a watch collection I can aspire to!!) I enjoyed our chat about all things RWG so much I didn't realise how much time passed! My wife did remind me though...

Here's to WoS GTG II (although if we invite the rest of the gang we won't be able to talk about them ;) )

Edge my man - many apologies but the prime purpose of the meet with Rico was for him to pass my new Pannie to me which he kindly took delivery off.

We will have a proper GTG in the not too distant future for all and sundry. Bring on the dancing girls!

JTB

Yeh man I know its all good, was just windin you bhoys up. Bring on tnite....anyone for a Jambo Win???

.....ME.....WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO C'mon.

Enjoy.

Yeah, we need a Paris meet.

Well when I come over in Sept, Ryannon and I were talking bout a Paris Nord meet, as i'm in Lille and he's in Paris, seems like a plan to me, you are More than welcome to join us, as is anyone else in that area of the world. Woohoo 2 meets in 2 diff countries.....gotta be a first???

Yeh man I know its all good, was just windin you bhoys up. Bring on tnite....anyone for a Jambo Win???

.....ME.....WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO C'mon.

Enjoy.

I hope you'll be crying intae yer poke of salt 'n sauce covered chips at around 9.45 tonight.

Hail Hail.

JTB

I fear I may well be disappointed, however I amn't really bothered about the fact it's you were playing just bothered about the 3 points to stay ahead of the dirty huns chasing us.

You guys could always let us have the 3 points as you've won the league already and we both HATE the huns.

Enjoy.

I fear I may well be disappointed, however I amn't really bothered about the fact it's you were playing just bothered about the 3 points to stay ahead of the dirty huns chasing us.

You guys could always let us have the 3 points as you've won the league already and we both HATE the huns.

Enjoy.

Haven't u got them back at your place? That's when u win 2nd..or throw it away!

JTB

Yeh but bottle will be the problem for that one I feel........renound for throwing things away at the last minute.......yep thats us.

We need as big a cushion as possible to make that match as irrelevant as possible, if it means nothing then we'll win, if its all to play for then we are as they say up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Enjoy.

Yeh but bottle will be the problem for that one I feel........renound for throwing things away at the last minute.......yep thats us.

We need as big a cushion as possible to make that match as irrelevant as possible, if it means nothing then we'll win, if its all to play for then we are as they say up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Enjoy.

:lol: Will do. No ticket but off to the West End to find a big screen and a few pints of Oirish.

:1a:

JTB