When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orange Po: Finally Found A Nice Strap

Moppel

Hi there,

after searching the net for quite some time I finally found an orange strap for my PO.

It is a HIRSCH strap that originally came with a normal buckle. I put on a deployant Folding Clasp/Buckle from a spare strap.

Have a look here

Also can be found on ebay

Here are some quick shots of my beauty.

Have a nice weekend.

206830-369.jpg

206830-370.jpg

206830-371.jpg

206830-372.jpg

206830-373.jpg

Hi there,

after searching the net for quite some time I finally found an orange strap for my PO.

It is a HIRSCH strap that originally came with a normal buckle. I put on a deployant Folding Clasp/Buckle from a spare strap.

Have a look here

Also can be found on ebay

Here are some quick shots of my beauty.

Have a nice weekend.

207875-189.jpg

207875-190.jpg

207875-191.jpg

207875-192.jpg

207875-193.jpg

Very nice strap indeed. I woul like to buy the 20mm version for my 42mm PO but i don't know if it will fit, do you know?

Very nice strap indeed. I woul like to buy the 20mm version for my 42mm PO but i don't know if it will fit, do you know?

It should fit with no problems. The only problem with the OEM Omega rubber strap fitting is that it is specially made for the genuine, and the 42mm 4th gen is not 100% to the original. Aslong as you get one with 20mm lugs, it will fit the 4th gen PO.

There is another post where a 20mm Omega replica strap that fits the 4th gen PO is now being offered, check out the General Discussion forum.