When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos 100 Chrono And Ap Royal Oak Pablo Montoya (black)

uburstein

Good evening,

I am new to this forum and new to the purchasing of replicas. I have spent a couple days perusing the site and find myself a bit confused.

Could someone please point me to the best replicas of the Cartier Santos 100 Chrono and the AP Royal Oak Pablo Montoya?

I cant seem to tell which are the best out there and also do not have an understanding for the different mechanisms offered.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you.

UB

have a search through the dealers section of the forums for their websites and have a browse

there is also a section on the techie side of things like movements, i came across a good article recently that described all the major movements etc....

i havent been here very long at all but i know that the search function is the key :)

the Santos 100 chrono is same from all the dealers...seems that there are two versions...the only difference is the movement...7750 asia vs 7753 swiss...

as for the AP montoya...it is out...not the very best version...with japanese quartz movement...if i remember well...but i doubt you'll ever find any better versions...

take a look at dealers websites...there is enough info you can find about the reps...and do a research on this forum to see the experiences from our members with this reps...there are not plenty of reviews about this two models...but use the search button...

Ciaos!