When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Golf Equipment

Mickey Padge

And of course this is correct these clubs will come from the factories that make the genuine items, the seller has also offered to allow my customers to buy one club to check the quality before buying the set.

And yes this is now offically a go, I just need time to organise the sales I need to put up for these and you will all find them on 'Bergies Belts'

Cheers

Ken

More great news! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I can't wait to see what you have available in your sales area. I am glad this has worked out well and come to fruition relatively quickly :)

Thanks Kenberg B)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course this is correct these clubs will come from the factories that make the genuine items, the seller has also offered to allow my customers to buy one club to check the quality before buying the set.

And yes this is now offically a go, I just need time to organise the sales I need to put up for these and you will all find them on 'Bergies Belts'

Cheers

Ken

Sorry, i missed that part that they come from the same factory.

I hope that the last one is at least a par 4.

Nice discussion and as my pro teacher me :

IT ARE NEVER THE ARROWS , IT'S ALWAYS THE INDIAN

Regards,

Cats

During my sabbatical playing of 2,9 from the back tee's . Now after working for almost 6 years again struggling for 6 or 7 over :wounded1: .

Same equipment so once again the INDIAN ISN'T FOCUSED ANYMORE

• 2 weeks later...
Are Mizuno MP60 irons available?

I would hope there will be a few different brand selections available, best bet would be to hold out until Kenberg posts a few items in his dealer section :)

I believe things are in motion behind the scenes, it's just a matter of time..............

Cheers :D

Great... Just what I needed, another reason to spend a few hundred dollars that I dont have every month. Im sure my wife will be very excited :black_eye:

Seriously, Ken...I would be interested if this gets off the ground. Im in the market for a new driver and fairway woods. I would rather give my money to you than some of these overpriced golf shops here in the NorthEast US.

Ok Guy's here the snag I have hit, with all my supplier i build a close relationship (talk to a couple times a day) as it is important to be able to get quick responses when customers ask questions.

Well this guy doesn't want that he say's to me here is what i have and here are the prices........you sell, me deliver.....Unfortunately it is never as cut and dried as this, customers will want to know how long is this club, what is it's weight, does it come in other colours, if i buy 3 can i get a discount etc etc etc.

So I am still trying to get something worked out here, the main problem is his lack of English, if he can get a go between for me i can give this the go ahead, if not well...........

Ken

Ok Guy's here the snag I have hit, with all my supplier i build a close relationship (talk to a couple times a day) as it is important to be able to get quick responses when customers ask questions.

Well this guy doesn't want that he say's to me here is what i have and here are the prices........you sell, me deliver.....Unfortunately it is never as cut and dried as this, customers will want to know how long is this club, what is it's weight, does it come in other colours, if i buy 3 can i get a discount etc etc etc.

So I am still trying to get something worked out here, the main problem is his lack of English, if he can get a go between for me i can give this the go ahead, if not well...........

Ken

What language does he speak?

Ken

Shaft flex is what I do when my wife is out of town :whistling:

Actually a club has a degree of flex in it to aid the ball in getting in the air. Depending on your swing speed, the flex can be stiff (fast swing), all the way to Senior (slowest swing) with regular and womens in between.

You should get out on the course and play a little. It really is a relaxing game.

Ah Steve you obviously don't know about my back trouble :wounded1:

Ok question guy's what if the supplier has no idea about the shaft flex?

Ken

Sorry to hear about your back pain. I dont wish that on anyone.

Im sure that the supplier will know about shaft flex. It is also written on every shaft as well.