When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dealer Loyalty???

Steve G

I have been indulging in this hobby/habit for a few months now and to my surprise I think I've gotten a dozen or so watches. Not all for me mind you, some of my family members have also caught this virus and have either ordered through me or themselves, so I include them.

I have delt with three dealers mainly, well four if I count my brothers recent order. I have had all positive experiences with all of the dealers thus far, and even when something was not "right", it was corrected to my satisfaction. But now as I consider future buying I sometimes find myself leaning towards maybe just one or two dealers.

I was pondering what other board members, particularly more experienced ones, find themselves doing with their buying habits.

Do you favor just one dealer?

Do you like the "thrill" of trying something new?

Do you feel some dealers are better for certain brands? Lucky's Sub's for example

I realize all the dealer's handle themselves differently, have different styles, ways of communication or lack of, and certainly please us with their wares. I really didn't want to name names, as I didn't want this to become a praise or more importantly a bashing in any way, as that wouldn't be fair and everyone's experiences are not the same.

So just for giggles what do you all think?

:yu:

Guest overboosted

Most dealer have same stock of the basic reps. All dealers have some different watches here and there.

I buy from them all until i have a problem then i stop dealing with that dealer. Hasn't happened much. All the dealer here at the new RWG are A+.