When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Franchine Swiss ETA 2000

eNative

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a Cartier Franchine Tank ETA 2000. Any feedback on Paul's version and why the significant price difference between Paul and the other dealers? Thanks in advance!

Wo Mart: $389

TrustyTime: $589

PerfectClones: $588

i think it is the same watch...Paul prices are lower than the other dealers...reason : could be the after sale assistance...if you get a defective watch, it will take some time to clear and solve the situation...comunication sometimes isn't top grade as it could be with other dealers on board...

200$ in price difference is a lot...the risk is there...

read the dealer reviews a little bit...you'll find out yourself why there is diff in $$$...

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a Cartier Franchine Tank ETA 2000

Another one pulling the trigger. Why don't you hear this phrase from anyone with over 200 posts? Is there a way to block this phrase from being posted? It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

BTW, they are all the same watch. WO-Mart is cheaper, but you must pay with western union. For about $1,500 you can get a genuine pre-owned tank.

Another one pulling the trigger. Why don't you hear this phrase from anyone with over 200 posts? Is there a way to block this phrase from being posted? It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

How about, "He pulled the trigger on a rep that was spot on" ??? We could put stock phrases in a menu on the left right below the smileys. :p

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a Cartier Franchine Tank ETA 2000. Any feedback on Paul's version and why the significant price difference between Paul and the other dealers? Thanks in advance!

Wo Mart: $389

TrustyTime: $589

PerfectClones: $588

The same watch but a different dealer attitude:

WO-MART: You save $200 and are treated as a stupid if your watch has any problem.

JOSH-ANDREW: You pay $200 more (plus delivery), so you are treated as a stupid from the beginning.

The same watch but a different dealer attitude:

WO-MART: You save $200 and are treated as a stupid if your watch has any problem.

JOSH-ANDREW: You pay $200 more (plus delivery), so you are treated as a stupid from the beginning.

Pithy. I don't know on what experience or evidence you base your comments, but I have never been treated as stupid by any of our dealers, including Paul, Andrew, or Joshua, and this includes when there have been issues with watches or delivery.

Another one pulling the trigger. Why don't you hear this phrase from anyone with over 200 posts?

I suggested virginity-related phrases at one point, but in keeping with the pulling the trigger theme, how about the following?

"I swung the axe on a new Sub"

"I loosed the bow-string on a One-Eleven"

"I was considering pulling the pin on an Ingenieur"

"Has anyone pulled the trebuchet release lever on the HBB yet?"

"I entered the launch codes and turned the gold key while my second-in-command turned his key simultaneously on a TAG Link"

What do you say? Do these phrases have legs?

I suggested virginity-related phrases at one point, but in keeping with the pulling the trigger theme, how about the following?

"I swung the axe on a new Sub"

"I loosed the bow-string on a One-Eleven"

"I was considering pulling the pin on an Ingenieur"

"Has anyone pulled the trebuchet release lever on the HBB yet?"

"I entered the launch codes and turned the gold key while my second-in-command turned his key simultaneously on a TAG Link"

What do you say? Do these phrases have legs?

Like I said, another quick menu below the smileys. Hey, it might even help me get my post count up when I'm strapped for time, which is almost always. B)

quick on topic note: i think there was a post a while back about how the price of this watch on josh & trusty's sites jumped something like $300 in a day (i think they said something due to ETA shortage, etc).....this could be part of the reason in the difference.....

now, back to the catch phrases....pugwash, i like your "loosed the bow string" phrase -- i'll try to use that sometime on here....

deltatahoe

• 2 weeks later...