When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BARGAINS GALORE

Guest TTK

I'm going home on holiday for about 2-3 weeks.....leaving on 13th April.......all orders prior to that date will be sent out....and subsequent orders will be attended to and sent out by my lovely assistant the beautiful Debbie....as if by magic......!

I've packaged all my stock and numbered the package with the appropriate reference number which is the same as the photograph that you order from.......the bubble packs have all been return address completed....so it only remains for YOUR address to be added to it....and subsequently sent...for you to receive your item....the beautiful debbie is very adept at the posting game.....so I will leave you in her capable hands....!

I will be monitoring orders via pp.......however I won't be bringing anything else into stock until I return....but I will take orders for it.....!

The new Planet Oceans are still adrift on the high sea at present......I've spoken to my supplier who says they are imminent......as soon as I have one in my hand for inspection...it will be photographed and posted here for your delectation.....!

In the meantime I am posting a large number of stock items ....such as pens.....cuff links....knives......watches and anything else I think takes your fancy....please feel free to order with confidence......ALL these items are in stock and are NOW wrapped ready and waiting for to be sent........!

Some very nice automatic pieces at heavily reduced prices.......take advantage today.......using the Buy Now Button.....!

In the meantime I am posting a large number of stock items ....such as pens.....cuff links....knives......watches and anything else I think takes your fancy....please feel free to order with confidence......ALL these items are in stock and are NOW wrapped ready and waiting for to be sent"

looking for other items - where else can they be seen ot"her than what you already posted?

Thank you