When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mens replica sunglasses...

fitmic

I desperatly need a few new sunglasses for MEN.

Can someone please recommend a good dealer.

Thanks in advance

Found this on YE forum:

thread- http://www.youngentrepreneur.com/forum/arc...php/t-1840.html

They say "Inspired By .......)

http://www.wholesalesunglass.com

http://www.ctswholesalesunglasses.com

http://www.sunrayzzimports.com

I desperatly need a few new sunglasses for MEN.

Can someone please recommend a good dealer.

Thanks in advance

At the risk of spoiling your eyes, I wouldn't recommend them even if they're for free. I bought 1 but after wearing it for a while, I felt dizzy and just wanted to take a rest. After removing them, I soon felt better. You never know how they're made. Get a pair of Oakleys. They're the price of a normal sub that you get from the dealers.

I have bought rep Oakley's from this place before http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_home.jsp?m...alstreetdesigns.

bought a few dozen and sold them at work for $10 apiece and made a few dollars. Nobody ever complained about the lens quality, granted they are not real Oaks but a good rep watch tells time the same as a gen.

I wore them for about a year until I started buying Panama Jacks at Wal-Mart for $10. Been pretty happy with them so I have not done the rep glasses thing for awhile. It appears that none of these sites are selling rep Oaks any more. I hear Oakley comes down on anyone who advertises them. They don't even let them get away with the "Similar Too" thing.

Please guys....do not wear oakleys with your panerai's and iwc's and the like. :)

That would be more of a tell of a rep than any flaw in the watch :)

:animal_rooster:

:winkiss:

I have bought rep Oakley's from this place before http://www.andale.com/stores/sf_home.jsp?m...alstreetdesigns.

bought a few dozen and sold them at work for $10 apiece and made a few dollars. Nobody ever complained about the lens quality, granted they are not real Oaks but a good rep watch tells time the same as a gen.

I wore them for about a year until I started buying Panama Jacks at Wal-Mart for $10. Been pretty happy with them so I have not done the rep glasses thing for awhile. It appears that none of these sites are selling rep Oaks any more. I hear Oakley comes down on anyone who advertises them. They don't even let them get away with the "Similar Too" thing.

Please guys....do not wear oakleys with your panerai's and iwc's and the like. :)

I assume you mean rep Oaks. Or are you saying that I have to throw my Juliets away?

/Tim

What kind of sunglasses should someone wear with a Panerai? Not everyone who wears a Breitling wants to dress like an extra from Top Gun ;)

I have to wear wraparound sunglasses like my Juliets, or I wind up with a migraine. To be honest, they are the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. I bought then back in 2000 when X Men was released, and 7 years on, they're still virtually as good as new. I keep meaning to send them back to Oakley to get the nose-bridge tightened up, but other than that, they are still as good as the day I bought them. I had a pair of RayBan Predators which fell apart within six months... For me, sunglasses are a medical necessity, not a fashion accessory ;)

What kind of sunglasses should someone wear with a Panerai? Not everyone who wears a Breitling wants to dress like an extra from Top Gun ;)

I have to wear wraparound sunglasses like my Juliets, or I wind up with a migraine. To be honest, they are the best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. I bought then back in 2000 when X Men was released, and 7 years on, they're still virtually as good as new. I keep meaning to send them back to Oakley to get the nose-bridge tightened up, but other than that, they are still as good as the day I bought them. I had a pair of RayBan Predators which fell apart within six months... For me, sunglasses are a medical necessity, not a fashion accessory ;)

Nah nah nah, I have in storage a pair of original X-Men Ruby Juliets with the special edition case all BNIB. I'll sell them to you for $600!

/Tim

From a style point of view, (in my opinion)

I just mean that panerai and iwc are so elegant and classic.

Oakley is mid america frat boy.

Nothing wrong with either but you would not have combos with chilean sea bass. :)

Nah nah nah, I have in storage a pair of original X-Men Ruby Juliets with the special edition case all BNIB. I'll sell them to you for $600!

/Tim

/Tim

Very Tempting :thumbsupsmileyanim: Not a justifiable expense though as mine are still in wearable condition :lol:

From a style point of view, (in my opinion)

I just mean that panerai and iwc are so elegant and classic.

Oakley is mid america frat boy.

Nothing wrong with either but you would not have combos with chilean sea bass. :)

Again, what kind of sunglasses should someone wear with a Paneral? Not everyone wants to look like a Top Gun extra ;) (and I'd also rather go mad from migraines than buy a pair of RayBans :D )

Again, what kind of sunglasses should someone wear with a Paneral

I wear my black Persol's with silver accents with A Panerai. Gold and wood Cartier with blinged gold rollies, Versace's with TT daytonas. Glasses are a great accessory. The persol's are actually my new favorite. I added polarized prescription lenses, although I think they come with polarized lenses to begin with. Polarized lenses make a huge difference. No glare at all.

Of course to each his own but the majority of people I see wearing panerai's have been here in NYC, a few in tokyo, some when I was in paris and london.

These guys are most likely not wearing sunglasses expect when they need to and they are probably not a widely used name product but a very high quality european pair that have a classic look and style or the last panerai I saw in NYC was on a girl and she had on a pair of john varvatos sunglasses.

Ray-ban's.... do not think so :) If you cannot get your panerai at the mall then you cannot get the glasses you want to pair with them there either.

One photo I saw here a year ago or so was a guy with a mullet, tattoos and a wife beater drinking a mountain dew wearing a fiddy......unless you are a rock star you are not fooling anyone with that.

May sound snobby but these replicas are high priced luxury items that cater to a certain crowd. Partly for fashion and partly for the love of the mechanical watch.

But you better believe panerai makes there money off the fashion crowd and those guys are not going to touch a pair of oakley's with a ten foot pole.

In NYC there are a few tourist tells that me and friends have.....jean shorts, oakley's, hats with college logos(or any hat backward on a guy) and that short blond dyed middle aged female haircut.

but of course you should wear what you like with your watches :)

Very Tempting :thumbsupsmileyanim: Not a justifiable expense though as mine are still in wearable condition :lol:

Again, what kind of sunglasses should someone wear with a Paneral? Not everyone wants to look like a Top Gun extra ;) (and I'd also rather go mad from migraines than buy a pair of RayBans :D )

Of course to each his own but the majority of people I see wearing panerai's have been here in NYC, a few in tokyo, some when I was in paris and london.

These guys are most likely not wearing sunglasses expect when they need to and they are probably not a widely used name product but a very high quality european pair that have a classic look and style or the last panerai I saw in NYC was on a girl and she had on a pair of john varvatos sunglasses.

Ray-ban's.... do not think so :) If you cannot get your panerai at the mall then you cannot get the glasses you want to pair with them there either.

One photo I saw here a year ago or so was a guy with a mullet, tattoos and a wife beater drinking a mountain dew wearing a fiddy......unless you are a rock star you are not fooling anyone with that.

May sound snobby but these replicas are high priced luxury items that cater to a certain crowd. Partly for fashion and partly for the love of the mechanical watch.

But you better believe panerai makes there money off the fashion crowd and those guys are not going to touch a pair of oakley's with a ten foot pole.

In NYC there are a few tourist tells that me and friends have.....jean shorts, oakley's, hats with college logos(or any hat backward on a guy) and that short blond dyed middle aged female haircut.

but of course you should wear what you like with your watches :)

You don't know Oakley very well. They are considered very fashionable. Many high end department stores have a Oakley section right next to Ralph and Calvin.

Let me put it this way, I was in Berlin in December and went to KaDeWe. Downstairs they were selling $100K+ Breguet watches (and Panerai too) and in the menswear section they had a big old honking Oakley section. I rest my case.

Although I do admit to mostly wearing my Mykita glasses with my rep Panerai. <_<

/Tim

If anyone really wants to chance their eyes I can get many rep glasses but I take no responsibility for what they do to you.

Ken

That seems to be clear to me...

We should protect our eyes guys...otherwise how are we going to read RWG several hours a day :whistling:

i do not know them very well because I would not be caught dead in them :)

but of course that is my personal opinion not everyones

I just associate it with the frat boy look. I would pair them with chewing tobacco and they must be worn on your head at all times especially night :) :)

I saw oakley's in europe also.....on loud american tourists :)

but hey whatever works for you, that is what is important :)

You don't know Oakley very well. They are considered very fashionable. Many high end department stores have a Oakley section right next to Ralph and Calvin.

Let me put it this way, I was in Berlin in December and went to KaDeWe. Downstairs they were selling $100K+ Breguet watches (and Panerai too) and in the menswear section they had a big old honking Oakley section. I rest my case.

Although I do admit to mostly wearing my Mykita glasses with my rep Panerai. <_<

/Tim

For sport is another matter and I will not claim any knowledge on that but I was in vail, colorado for a week last month and did not see any frat boys oakley's on the mountain just regular frat boys with cheap goggles :)

So, you were never in the snowy regions with the snowboarders and skiiers?

For sport is another matter and I will not claim any knowledge on that but I was in vail, colorado for a week last month and did not see any frat boys oakley's on the mountain just regular frat boys with cheap goggles :)

so?

you can't figure out how to put a bracelet on watch. and you can't afford the $15 to have a watchmaker do it.

but you only wear $500 designer sunglasses with your $75 asian movement reps while constantly traveling to europe and vail :whistling:

do you hate frat boys so much because they are actually in college and don't spend their work days asking people if they would like to supersize their order :rolleyes:

very tempting to respond to this...haha...

thanks for the watch though.....was great....bracelet broke at watchmaker installing it and it stopped running a week ago. (was for a friend just getting into reps)

so?

you can't figure out how to put a bracelet on watch. and you can't afford the $15 to have a watchmaker do it.

but you only wear $500 designer sunglasses with your $75 asian movement reps while constantly traveling to europe and vail :whistling:

do you hate frat boys so much because they are actually in college and don't spend their work days asking people if they would like to supersize their order :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Not sure where to get reps but if they made them I'd want some reps of the Oliver Peoples glasses. I have a pair and they are my favorite, they are so comfortable and great design. For optics I like the Maui Jim glasses that have some amazing clarity on their Polarized Plus series, obviously a rep could not reproduce the polarized lens quality.

Oliver Peoples also makes some nice eyeglasses, maybe they could rep the frame since it is just stainless steel.

dsc00360.jpg