When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish

Pugwash

220679-14595.jpg

I'm not an expert on this watch, so I can't really go into its history or any interesting facts. Besides, you're not here for that. You're here for the pictures, right?

So, without any further ado, here we go.

It arrived on a steel bracelet, but I only just reinstalled that for today's photos.

220679-14596.jpg

I bought the optional extra strap. It's the best rep strap I've ever got.

220679-14597.jpg

Amazingly crisp dial. The lume is decent, too.

220679-14598.jpg

Finally, a photo you can see the crystal in. Nice AR.

220679-14599.jpg

Probably accurate caseback. I don't really know. :D

220679-14600.jpg

This Steelfish is powered by an ETA 2824, I believe. It's allegedly water-resistant to 1000M so I don't want to open it up and look inside.

220679-14601.jpg

It's got 5mm thick sapphire.

220679-14602.jpg

No polarising filter was used at any point in this photoshoot.

220679-14603.jpg

That's all, folks!

Once again, apologies for not really having any text.

edit: more pics on page 4

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you'd have bought the blue one! I wanted blue but your photos are making me want the white one now <_<

As always beautiful pictures. I just got the Chrono EVO from PT. To bad it was for a friend what a piece. These two Breits are some of the best reps I've seen.

Sean K

Great photos!

I get the impression that the lumedots can be a bit off on some of the Steelfish.

Do anyone know which dealer I should use to buy the Steelfish, to get good quality?

Thx.

Edit: Sorry, I'm from Norway.

Edited by PrimuZ

Do anyone know which dealer I should use to buy the Steelfish, to get good quality?

Seeing as you've not completed your profile, I can't be sure of your location, but using your local time, I'd guess Europe.

In Europe, there's only really one choice and it's the choice I made: Precious Time. He's got them in stock and as you can see, they're not crap.

As aslways excellent pictures!

Hey there. Good to see you here. You should come here more often as I can't get to RWI for some reason. :D

As I viewed the pictures, one after the other, I thought - why did he take the crystal out? That AR coating is fantastic. Ok, that's it. I am making an order.

The AR really is something else. No polarising filter needed!

I hope you don't mind me adding a couple of shots of my black face Steelfish from PT. They are not the best pictures, especially when compared to yours Pug, but I think it is relevant to this thread :)

221102-14427.jpg

221102-14428.jpg

I just received it this morning, what a great watch the Steelfish is, not to mention waterproof! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers :D